Walk in interview in for Research Associate at Central Institute of Fisheries Technology
The Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) set up in 1957 is the only national center in the country where research in all disciplines relating to fishing and fish processing is undertaken. The institute started functioning at Cochin in 1957. Research centers function at Veraval (Gujarat), Visakhapatnam (AP) and Mumbai (Maharashtra).
Post : Research Associate
RA with Ph.D., Rs.40,000/- p.m. + 20% HRA
RA with Master’s degree holder Rs. 38,000 p.m. + 20% HRA
Age : Not to exceed 35 years as on 06.04.2018
• Ph.D. or Masters Degree in Fish processing technology/Post harvest technology/Industrial Fisheries/Food Science/Food Science & Technology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology.
• Candidates should possess 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall GPA with at least 2 years experience as evidenced from Fellowship/Associate ship/Training/Other engagements as circulated vide ICAR Circular No.F. Edn./6/27/2014/HRD.
• Experience in the field of Business Incubation/product development/industrial experience in fish/food processing sector
• Additional degrees in Management/experience in Agribusiness, Marketing, Entrepreneurial Development, Technology Transfer
• Excellent computer, documentation, analytical and communication skillsand analytical skills.
Nature of duty
• Provide support and assistance to the entrepreneurs registered as Incubatees at ABI cent.
• Promote, market and commercialize ICAR-CIFT technologies and services
• Prepare detailed project reports of technologies and conduct feasibility/market studies
• Organize technology promotion programmes/business meets/entrepreneurship development programmes/sensitization workshops
• Organize and conduct Entrepreneurial Development Programmes & Events for promoting entrepreneurship
• Conduct product development trials and technology upscaling
Terms & Conditions
• Above position is purely temporary & time bound and may be terminated by the Competent Authority without assigning any reason.
• Registration will begin at 9.00 am and closed at 11.00 am.
• Candidate should bring detailed bio-data affixing a recent passport size photograph and required self attested copies of all the certificates.
• Age relaxation will be 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidate.
• Place of work will be at Cochin.
• No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in interview.
• Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
• The Directors decision will be final and binding in all respects regarding the selection to the post.
Walk-In-interview will be held on 06.04.2018at 10.00 am at ICAR- Central Institute of Fisheries Technology(CIFT), Willingdon Island, CIFT Junction, Matsyapuri P.O. Cochin-682029, for the post of 1 (One) Research Associate purely on Contract basis for Agri-Business Incubation (ABI) funded by NAIF.Eligible anddesirous candidates fulfilling all the requirements should come for interview with duly filled bio-data with full details of academic qualifications along with attested copies as well as original copy of the relevant documents and a recent passport size photograph.
See All Other Jobs in our Database