Vacancy for B.Pharm, M.Sc in Quality Assurance at Panacea Biotec
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.
Post : Sr. Executive/Executive – QA (Validation)
• Planning, monitoring and execution of validation of various equipments.
• Preparation and review of validation protocol and reports.
• Review of compiled Validation/Revalidation Reports.
• Review of calibration and preventive maintenance planners.
• Preparation, Control and retrieval of Master list of Equipments/Instruments.
• Responsible for preparation, updation and review of Validation Master Plan.
• Issuance & Control of documents.
• Preparation, review and control of SOP’s.
• Execution of validation/revalidation activity.
• Handling Change Control, Deviation and Investigation related to validation activity.
• QA oversight for engineering, utility, warehouse, QC and production.
• Any job activity assigned by HOD.
• Responsible for regulatory audits with exposure equivalent to WHO Geneva PQ/USFDA.
• Execute Validation Excellence by setting clear benchmarks.
• Smart Thinker and displays smart/ tactical moves & mental agility.
• Is open and flexible when faced with changing circumstances and finds ways and means of doing things and not get struck with the past.
• Comes up with ideas which are different and can be used commercially, profitably and growth.
• Support and guide subordinates by giving appropriate examples & feedback. Encourage team to come up with new ideas.
• Proposes solution which has elements of sustainability.
• Able to Plan and Organize
• Motivate Team and Enable High Performance
• Effectively Manage Absenteeism / Vacancy
• Effective Performance Reviews of the Team and their Training
Experience: 2-5 Years
Age: 26 - 30 years
Education : B.Sc/M.Sc/B.Pharm(Biotechnology)
Compensation: At par with the Industry
Functional Area: Injectable & Sterile Manufacturing
See All Other Jobs in our Database