Applications invited for the post of Senior Research Fellow at IBSD | Govt. of India
Institute of Bioresearches and Sustainable Development (IBSD), Imphal, a research institute under Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India, invites applications from the suitable candidates for the following positions for its extramural research project funded by Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India.
Applications are invited from deserved and suitable candidates for the post of 01 (one) Senior Research Fellow (SRF) under the project “Development and application of DNAChip based analysis platform for assessment of microbial risk associated with traditional fermented foods of Northeast India” under Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Govt. of India.
Post : Senior Research Fellow (one)
Fellowship/ Consolidated pay : Rs 28,000.00 pm + 10% HRA with NET qualification
Duration : Upto 07/12/2018 or till the completion of the project whichever is earlier.
Subject and qualification :
Subject Area: Microbiology/Agricultural Microbiology/ Industrial Microbioogy/Food Microbiology/Biotechnology/Food Science and Technology/ Molecular Biology/Botany/ Life Science or any other relevant discipline.
Qualification: Post graduate degree with 2 years of research experience. Or Post graduate degree in professional course with two years of research experience.
Desirable: NET qualified candidates with good exposure to probe designing, database development and microarray based analysis are desirable
1. The above positions are purely temporary and co- terminus with the project. Selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointment either in IBSD, Imphal, RCIBSD, Sikkim or DBT, New Delhi.
2. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
3. The upper age limit for Senior Research Fellow shall be 35 years (relaxable for reserved categories as per GoI norms).
4. Name of the project and applied position should be clearly written on front of the envelope containing application form in BLOCK LETTERS.
5. Application form should accompany educational certificate and marksheet along with birth certificate.
6. Candidates must apply in the prescribed format.
7. Last date of submission of application form is 16th April, 2018.
8. Application should reach to the Senior Administrative Officer, Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development, Takyelpat, Imphal-795001, Manipur. Scanned copy of application form can be sent to the email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and hard copy should also be sent by post/submit personally.
See All Other Jobs in our Database