Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Scientist
1. Meet quality, quantity and timelines in all assigned projects.
2. Perform and document scientific experiments
3. Plan & organize scientific experiments under minimal guidance from more experienced team members. Seeks proactively for support and coaching from Project Leader, Scientific Expert or other team members during the whole process if necessary.
4. Provide documentation of raw data (ARD) , evaluate and contribute to interpretation and report results under minimal guidance from more experienced team members. (ARD & PHAD)
5. Provide experimental details, evaluate and contribute to interpretation of results under minimal guidance (PHAD)
6. Optimize existing methods (lab or plant) or contribute to new method development and reproduce published methods and develop more efficient ones (ARD).
7. Optimize existing composition and processes (lab or plant) and develop formulation composition and process (PHAD).
8. Actively transfer procedures/instructions to pilot plant or production, including troubleshooting, process steering controls etc.
9. Communicate and address problems, perform safety and literature searches under moderate guidance from more experienced team member.
10. Act as mentors for new joinees
11. Keep record of and manage chemicals, intermediates, excipients and solvents within own area of responsibility.
12. Collaborate with other team members to facilitate deliveries of DS and/or DP.
13. Schedule and perform routine maintenance and calibration of lab instru-ments/equipment & contribute to maintenance of infrastructure/equipment.
14. Actively contributes to team goals.
15. Ensure all own activities are aligned with overall drug development process. (B)
16. Work according to appropriate SOPs, GMP, GLP, QM, HSE, ISEC & Novartis Guidelines
M.Pharm. / M.Sc ./ M.Tech Adequate knowledge of English
1. Minimum 4.5 years of relevant experience (for M.Pharm./M.Sc./M.Tech.) & Ph.D. Fresher candi-dates
2. Awareness/proven experience for safe handling of chemicals, potentially dangerous materials and equipment.
3. Good scientific or technical knowledge in a specific area (e.g. synthetic, analytical, galenical).
4. Adequate knowledge in scientific/technical areas of collaboration.
5. Proficient with laboratory and/or technical tools.
6. Good knowledge of software and computer tools.
7. Basic presentation skills
8. Good Communication skills
Additional Information :
Experience : 4.5 years
Qualification : M.Pharm./M.Sc./M.Tech
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Research & Development
End Date : 30th, May, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database