Vacancy for M.Pharm, M.Sc, B.Pharm in QC, ORD, Product at Natco Pharma
Natco Pharma Limited was incorporated in Hyderabad in the year 1981 with an initial investment of INR 3.3 million. With a modest beginning of operations as a single unit with 20 employees, Natco today has five manufacturing facilities spread across India with dedicated modern research laboratories, capabilities in New Drug Development, etc. Natco family currently consists of more than 3,200 employees, we are consistently ranked among fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in India. Natco is well recognized for its innovation in Pharmaceutical R&D.
Product Executive / Product Manager
Qualification : B. Pharmacy / B. Sc. / M.B.A with PGDM
Experience : Minimum 1-2 years’ experience on field and 3-5 years’ experience in Product Management with Ortho / Onco-Haematology / Gastroenterology / Virology specialisation
Location : Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana
QC & ORD for Formulation Pharma Units
Qualification : M. Pharm / B. Pharm / M. Sc
Experience : 3 to 10 years
Location : Kothur / Nagarjuna Sagar
• Should have experience in Stability Analysis; handling HPLC/ GC; Analysis of raw materials, finished products, in process samples and oral suspensions by HPLC
• Must have good knowledge in GLP
• Must be experienced in analytical methods development, methods validation and tech-transfers to QC for raw materials, intermediates and finished products.
• Should be able to conduct routine analysis of finished product and innovator samples.
• Should be well versed in ICH guidelines and different regulatory authorities
Send your resume to email@example.com . Please add "QC or ARD Candidate" and "Product Executive / Product Manager" in the subject line of the email.
See All Other Jobs in our Database