Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, the Group aims to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power. Bayer is committed to the principles of sustainable development and to its social and ethical responsibilities as a corporate citizen.
Post : Product Manager - Womens Health Care
• Achievement of sales targets (units and value) on a monthly and cumulative basis .
• Market and Sales analysis (Internal & External)
• Implementation of BHC Marketing Excellence guidelines.
• Prepare brand / portfolio wise short and long-term Marketing plans in line with Marketing
• Drive implementation of plans
• Formulating strategies (positioning, communication, brand reminder inputs and other special campaigns) to increase market share of brands.
• Training the field force on various marketing and product related concepts and matters.
• Preparation of Annual brand wise P&I budgets planning .
• To optimize the product mix
• Science / Pharmacy Graduate with a Management Degree and with 4-5 years of Marketing experience in Pharma industry
• Sales experience for atleast 1-2 years
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Partnering skills, strategic thinker and analytical abilities.
• Must possess strong drive to personally lead by example, ensure strategy implementation and achieve financial goals.
• Thorough understanding of the Womens Health market will be an added advantage
Experience : 4-5 years
Education : B.Pharm, B.Sc, MBA
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales
End Date: 21st May, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database