Job for Assistant Professor (10 posts) at Lakshmi Narain College of Pharmacy
Lakshmi Narain College of Pharmacy, Indore was established in the year 2004 with a proclaimed objective of becoming a Centre of excellence for advanced studies and research in pharmaceutical sciences. The Institute has a magnificent building with well equipped laboratories, enriched library and spacious playground. The institute offers UG (B Pharma- 60 seats) and PG (M. Pharma-Pharmaceutics 18 seats), courses approved by AICTE, PCI, New Delhi and RGPV Bhopal, to cater the needs of pharmaceutical industries and other research and teaching institutes. LNCP was conceived not only as Pharmacy Colleges, but the centers of educational excellence. Therefore, apart from teaching, LNCP initiated various indigenous professional learning & application initiatives like research, consultancy. The ever changing global environment demand professionals to be equipped with skills and capabilities to meet the challenges. The Institute has strong industry linkages in pharmacy sector and poised to face challenges of the pharmaceutical Industry and education.
Post : Assistant Professor
No of posts : 10 posts (Pharmaceutical Chemistry-04 / Pharmacology-02 / Pharmaceutics-04)
Academics and Research
1. A basic degree in pharmacy (B.Pharm.).
2. Registration as a pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948, as amended from time to time, including any succeeding enactments.
3. First Class Master’s Degree in appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy.
1. Fresher or experience. Candidates completing M. Pharm. degree this year can also apply.
2. Papers published in Conferences and / or in refereed journals.
1. The college reserves the rights not to fill-up the vacancy if the circumstances so warrant and to call only short-listed candidates for interview.
2. Candidates called for interview will have to come to the place of interview at their own expenses and bring with them their original research papers, degrees and certificate etc. for verification.
Applications/ Resume should be mailed to the Director/ Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30 April 2016.
Professor R. K. Nema
Lakshmi Narain College of Pharmacy
See All Other Jobs in our Database