Apollo pharmacy is Asia's largest pharmacy group, a division of Apollo Hospitals Enterprises Ltd. is India's first and largest branded network, with over 2500 plus outlets. Accredited with - International Quality Certification, Apollo pharmacy offers genuine medicines Round-The-Clock, Through their 24-hours Pharmacies. Apollo pharmacy also provides Customer Care any time of the day.
No of Posts : 50
* Dispensing the drugs as per prescription / Indents.
* Raising the Pharmacy Requisition slips as per requirements.
* Receive the stock from Stores and check against the Issue Slips, for quantity, batch no, expiry etc.
* Doing physical verification of stocks with computer data daily.
* Taking the stock of short-expiry medicines once a month.
* Taking the stock of non-moving medicines once in 6 months.
* Building customer relationship for effective service towards total patient care.
Experience: 0-1 Years
Qualification: D.Pharm, B.Pharm
Functional Area: Pharmacist
Industry Type: Apollo Pharmacist
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Other benefits : PF, EC, CL & SL, EL, ADVANCE, OTHERS
End Date: 20th April, 2018
Send your resume email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database