Apollo pharmacy is a leading retail chain of pharmacy and is a unit of - Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd. - Asia's largest healthcare group.
Our growing Retail Pharmacy network touches lives across the length and breadth of India and we serve 150000+ customers a day. With over 30 years of retailing experience, customer-focused service and brand value our network spans out to 1550+ retail pharmacies through which we have been serving our customers for their healthcare needs 24x7.
No.of posts: 02
1. The Pharmacist is responsible for carrying out Prescription Audit.
2. Daily record keeping register for cytotoxic drug.
3. Monthly reports preparation.
4. To mix cytotoxic medication as per physicians order prior to administration.
5. To carry out and complete any job / task as and when assigned by the superior
Excellent command in MS Office Package; and E-mail
Education: B.Pharmacy (Valid Registration with Chhattisgarh PCI)
Age: Between 20-25 years
Gender: Male (Only Male candidate with Bilaspur residents will be consider for the job)
Experience: 0-2 Years
Location: Bilaspur Chhattisgarh
Functional Area: Pharmacist
Industry Type: Apollo Pharmacist
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Last Date: 30th April, 2018
Please forward your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database