Career for M.Pharm, M.S Pharm in DNA research at BIT
BIT, Mesra is a "Deemed University" under Sec. 3 of the U.G.C. Act 1956. The Board of Governors is responsible for the main functions and overall supervision of activities. It comprises representatives of the Ministry of Education, Government of India, the U.G.C., the State Government, The Chancellor, the AICTE, The Hindustan Charity Trust and the Institute Faculty. Shri C.K. Birla is the Chairman of the Board of Governors while the Governor of the state of Jharkhand officiates as the Institute's Chancellor. There's a Technical Council that decides the academic policy of the Institute.
Applications are invited for the position of one Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for an Extra Mural Research (EMR) Funding project sponsored by SERB-DST, New Delhi.
Name of the Project
“Phyto-chemical characterization of polyphenols in Ocimum tenuiflorum and investigation on its protective potentials against oxidative stress and DNA damage.”
First Class M. Pharm or MS in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology/ Pharmacology/ Natural Product Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Equivalent from reputed University/Institute
1. GPAT/GATE/NET qualified [candidates with 80 percentiles or above will be exempted from PhD Entrance Test for the Ph.D. Programme (Session Monsoon 2018) of BIT, Mesra
2. Knowledge of Animal Cell Culture Technique and Natural Product Isolation will be of advantage
Rs. 25,000/- per month + 20% HRA (First two years) Rs. 28, 000/- per month + 20% HRA (Third year as SRF)
How to Apply:
• Candidates are requested to send application along with latest Curriculum Vitae and phone number to Project Investigator Dr. Biswatrish Sarkar by e-mail at email@example.com latest by April 27, 2018 (Friday).
• Short listed candidates will be intimated over e-mail or phone latest by April 30, 2018. No separate interview call letters will be dispatched.
• Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview on May 8, 2018 (Tuesday) at 10:30 AM at Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Technology, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi.
• Candidates are advised to bring original and photo copy of mark sheets/ certificates and latest passport size photo at the time of interview.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
• The post is purely temporary in nature for 3 years subjected to availability of the fund and research progress.
Interview Date, Time and Venue
May 8, 2018 (Tuesday) at 10:30 AM at Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Technology, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi.
Dr. Biswatrish Sarkar
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Technology
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
See All Other Jobs in our Database