Opportunity in J&J for post of District Manager - Metabolics
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Post: District Manager - Metabolics
Position Summary: The position is an individual contributor and the incumbent will be responsible for driving business growth in assigned territory, maintaining effective customer relations, mapping territory potential, cascading science behind brands with benefits of brands and collaborating with KOLs.
- Drive business growth in assigned territory by delivering on budgeted sales objectives on a continuous basis through effective customer relationship management, distributor management, inventory management, etc., in adherence to the company’s compliance standards.
- Build sustainable, long term relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in assigned territory by involving them in our scientific engagements at regular intervals and through effective coverage at the right frequency.
- Create and execute plan for conducting scientific activities such as CMEs, develop CRM strategy, and ensure effective execution of marketing campaigns from time to time in order to achieve objectives through sales and servicing of listed HCPs in the prescribed territory.
- Schedule appointments and makes pre-planned sales presentations to customers. Map potential of territory & develop new KOLs. Ensure the availability of product to service the customer and manage distributors.
- Prepare and submit sales reports, forecasts & documents as required, in a timely & accurate manner. Review and analyze customer prescriptions / product sales and establish improvement plan to achieve the sales objectives.
- Follow up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure a timely resolution.
Bachelor’s degree in Science / Pharma
Total experience of 3-6 years of Pharmaceutical sales with proven performance track record
Indicative Reporting Structure
People reporting - None
Reporting to - ASM
Experience: 3-6 years
Qualification: B.Pharm, B.Sc
Functional Area: Sales
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Requisition ID: 1700163747W
See All Other Jobs in our Database