Job for Researcher / Senior Researcher at GD Research Center | B.Pharm, M.Pharm
GD Research Center Pvt. Limited (GDRC) is a subsidiary of GlobalData Ltd, UK. GlobalData is the premier source of actionable insight into the energy and healthcare industries. With the combined expertise of more than 1,000 researchers, market analysts and consultants across 10+ countries, the company provides high-quality, accurate and transparent industry insight that helps clients achieve growth and increase business value.
Post : Researcher / Senior Researcher
- Doing secondary research on markets, products or companies both written and data-based.
- Producing written and data materials on markets, products or companies including descriptions and profiles to publishable standards.
- Paraphrasing and restructuring written materials.
- Managing and tracking timelines to ensure timely delivery.
- Interacting regularly with team mates both formally, through team meetings etc, and informally.
- Complying with internal processes and policies including HR, Finance and IT. Meeting regular deadlines both internal and external.
- Using Microsoft Office tools including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Structuring time successfully and reporting regularly on progress to management. Managing and tracking timelines to ensure timely delivery.
Candidate Profile :
- Should be keen to expand skill sets and learn about business, markets and industries. Ability to communicate comfortably in English with both managers and team mates. Ability to think intelligently and interpret data and analysis.
- Ability to communicate positively and influence others.
- A period of work in the relevant industry would be an advantage
- A period of work experience in market research, consultancy, internal research or trade journalism role.
- Ability to search methodically for material from a range of sources. Good numeric ability required.
- Written English including the ability minimize grammatical and expression errors, good attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of Excel (navigating, basic formulas etc) an advantage. Basic knowledge of Word functions an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of PowerPoint an advantage.
- Having an understanding of healthcare markets would be an advantage. Good academic background from a good school required.
- No specific industry knowledge required. Science background would be an advantage. Good academic background from a good school required.
Find More Info Go to Next Page...