Career for QC Chemist in Colorcon
Colorcon is a world leader in the development, supply and technical support of formulated coatings and other excipients for the pharmaceutical and dietary/food/nutritional supplement industries. Our best-in-class products and pharmaceutical technologies are complemented by our value-added services which support all phases of solid oral dose design and development.
Post: QC Chemist
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform sampling, testing and related documentation for Finished Goods and TSL Samples.
- Perform calibration of laboratory instruments / equipment.
- Handling instruments like UV, FTIR, Datacolor, KF, etc.
- Preparation and standardization of volumetric solutions.
- Supporting QC group leader & QA/QC Manager to achieve the objectives of department
- Following safety and GLP Practices at work.
- Follow Quality systems like GLP, GDP, OOS and Change control
- Must be proficient in English.
- Must have technical expertise to resolve issues
-Should be able to complete tasks on time
- Should maintain good relationship within the team
- Minimum graduate in Science / Pharmacy
- 1-2 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical industry desired.
Experience: 1-2 Year
Industry Type: Pharma
Location: Verna, Goa
Functional Area: QC
Last date: 20th May, 2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database