Applications are Invited for post of Scientific Assistant in Panjab University | M.Pharm, M.Sc
Panjab University has been Accredited with a CGPA of 3.35 on a four point scale at A Grade valid for a period of 5 years from 25/06/2015. 1st among Universities of India and 38th in Asia, Times Higher Education Asian University rankings 2015. Ranked number one University in India and in the bracket 276-300 internationally in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 2014-2015 powered by Thomson Reuters.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the position of a Scientific Assistant (one), purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project.
The candidates may apply on a plain paper, along with their curriculum vitae, photocopy of all documents supporting their credentials and two recommendation letters, as per the following qualifications and experience:
Post : Scientific Assistant
Salary : Salary of Rs 40,000 per month (Fixed); Plus HRA
• M.Sc./M.Sc. (Hons.) in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biophysics, Human Genome Studies, Physics, Chemistry or Material Sciences from a recognized University/Institute; M. Pharm./M.S. in Pharmaceutics, Biopharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Technology, or Pharmaceutical Biotechnology from a recognized University/Institute; M. Tech./M.E. in Nanotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Food Technology or Biotechnology from a recognized University/Institute
• UGC-NET or GATE or GPAT Qualified
• Minimum of 60% marks both at Graduate and Master’s levels*
• Ph.D. in the domain of Nanotechnology-based Applications in Biomedical Sciences, or Nanobiomedicine, or Medical Nanotechnology, or Nano-based Drug Delivery, or Nanobiotechnology. Candidates, who have not yet submitted their Ph D thesis on or before the date of application, will not be considered for the post.
• Research Experience in the relevant domain
• Published work in high impact journals, and/or patented work of high standard
• Experience of handling relevant equipment items including Confocal Microscope and Cell lines
• Age of 40 years or less on the date of interview
* Minimum of 55% marks both at Graduate and Master’s levels for SC, ST, BC or PH candidates
# Age of 45 years or less on the date of interview for SC, ST, BC or PH candidates
APPLICATIONS SHOULD REACH THE UNDERSIGNED ON OR BEFORE MONDAY, 17TH APRIL 2017 IN UGC CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE IN NANO-BIOMEDICAL APPLICATIONS, PANJAB UNIVERSITY. THE SHORTLISTED AND ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES WOULD BE REQUIRED TO APPEAR BEFORE THE INTERVIEW PANEL ON WEDNESDAY, 19th APRIL, 2017 AT 3:00 PM.
See All Other Jobs in our Database