The University requires faculties on contractual basis to run the following courses at Rajeev Gandhi South Campus, Barkachha(Mirzapur), BHU for the academic session 2016-17. The person engaged as Assistant Professor on purely job contract basis shall be paid Rs.30,000/-per month(fixed). The candidates having minimum qualifications and fulfilling other eligibility conditions may appear for walk-in-interview alongwith their bio-data(affixed a photograph at it) enclosing therewith one set of photocopies of certificates and mark-sheets in support of qualifications and experiences, etc. at the Office of the Deputy Registrar, Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar House, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221005 at 8.00 a.m. on 10th April, 2017
Post : Assistant Professor
No of Posts :
Assistant Professor 01 (OBC) : Dravyaguna - B.Pharma.(Ay.)-Dravyaguna
Assistant Professor 01 (General) : Pharmacology - B.Pharma(Ay.) –Pharmacology
Assistant Professor 01 (ST) : Pharmacognosy - B.Pharma.(Ay.)-Pharmacognosy
For posts code 1: E.Q.: (a) A degree in Ayurveda from a University established by law or a statutory Board/ Faculty/ Examining Body of Indian Medicine or its equivalent as recognized under Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970. (b) A Post-graduate qualification in the subject/specialty concerned included in the schedule to the Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970. (c) No teaching experience is required. Lecturer will be treated as Assistant Professor. (Age not exceeding 45 years).
Post Codes 2 & 3 (For Pharmacy subjects): E.Q.(1) A basic degree in Pharmacy(B.Pharm)/(B.Pharm-Ayurveda); (2)Registration as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948, as amended time to time, including any succeeding enactments/Not mandatory for Ayurvedic Streem; (3) First class Masters Degree in appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy/M.Pharma(Ayurveda).
D.Q.: (1) Teaching, research industrial and/or professional experience in a reputed organization; and (2) Papers presented at Conferences and/or in referred journals.
For more info on Next Page...
1.The engagements are on purely job contract basis for specific work for the current academic session 2016-17, which may be extended, if required.
2. Eligibility of a candidate and satisfaction of any other criteria shall be considered as on date of walk-in-interview.
3. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final.
4. The University reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason or may increase or decrease the number of posts.
5. Relaxation of 5% marks (from 55% to 50%) will be provided at the Master’s level in case of SC/ST/differently-abled candidates for the post of Assistant Professor as per UGC Regulations 2010.
6. The candidates should bring their original certificates/mark-sheets for verification at the time of walk-in-interview.
The Office of the Deputy Registrar, Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar House, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221005 at 8.00 a.m. on 10th April, 2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database