Recruitment at Johnson & Johnson for post of Scientist - M.Pharm / M.Sc
Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products.In India, Johnson & Johnson operates as a single legal entity and consists of the 3 strategic business units: Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices which are independently managed and report into their respective Global business segments.
SCOPE OF THE ROLE AND BASIC PURPOSE
* Provide technical support to business through commercialization of new products, product up-grades, rollouts of existing products, resiting, CIP (Cost improvement projects) and BCP (Business Continuity Programs)
* Work with Skin Care R&D for Technical transfers of products at process at in-house or at TPM locations.
* Support CIP (Cost improvement projects) and BCP (Business Continuity Programs)
* Lead process optimizations and troubleshooting efforts at in-house and TPM locations.
* Lead any product / process related complaint resolution
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / TASKS (indicate estimated % of time spent where possible)
* 30% New Product support
* 40% Technical transfer & process optimization
* 20 % BCP / CIP support
* 10% Complaints investigations (technical part)
ACCOUNTABILITIES / KEY MEASURES
* New products launched on time on specs
* CIP / BCP projects completed on time delivering the annualized & realized savings
* System support activities completed on time without any quality issues
* Regional projects related activities completed on time
* Product / process related complaint investigation within stipulated time
Type of Experience:
* 4 - 7 years Experience R&D and Masters in Cosmetics or Chemical Technology or Masters in Pharmaceutical science
* R&D or Technical Services in a reputed Cosmetics / Skin Care companies, preferably MNC’s.
* Good experience in skin care formulation development, technology transfer and trouble shooting.
* Good knowledge of various raw materials used in skin care products
Find more info on Next Page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.