Apollo Hospitals is the forerunner of integrated healthcare in Asia, as well as globally. The group's futuristic vision has ensured that it has been in a position of strength at every touch point of the healthcare delivery chain. Its presence encompasses across 56 hospitals, more than 2300 pharmacies, over 100 primary care & diagnostic clinics, 115 telemedicine units across 9 countries, health insurance services, global projects consultancy, 15 academic institutions and a Research Foundation with a focus on global clinical trials, epidemiological studies, stem-cell and genetic research.
Over the past three decades Apollo Hospitals' transformative journey has forged a legacy of excellence in Indian healthcare. The Group has continuously set the agenda and led by example in the blossoming private healthcare space. One of Apollo's significant contributions has been the adoption of clinical excellence as an industry standard. Apollo pioneered the concept - the group was the first to invest in the pre-requisites that led to international quality accreditation like the JCI and also developed centers of excellence in Cardiac Sciences, Orthopedics, Neurosciences, Emergency Care, Cancer and Organ Transplantation. Along with excellence the Apollo philosophy rests on the pillars of technological superiority, a warm patent- centric approach, a clear and distinct cost advantage and a edge in forward-looking research. Apollo's spectacular success rests on sustained commitment and investments in each of these pillars.
Post: MANAGER - HOSPITAL PHARMACY - 2 posts
• Overall responsible for the central stores operations with regard to the purchase, receipts, issues, stock transfers, inventory etc. Looking after stand alone pharmacy operations of Mumbai.
• Looking after the non-availability of the products and to arrange the same in the same concerned branches. Meeting all the departments on day-to-day basis like receipts, Purchase, Issues, Interiors, Liasoning & In charges of stores and guide them properly.
• Allocation of the job responsibilities, job rotation and role clarity to the subordinates for effective functioning of the Pharmacies.
• Planning, Organizing, Staffing, Directing and controlling of all the pharmacies for smooth functioning of day-to-day operations and coordination with Ophthalmology doctors for the availability of lenses and other in-house doctors whenever it is required.
• Monitoring the store’s inventory very closely based on ABC & FSN analysis and follow-up for the liquidation of stocks. Scrutinizing the stores recorder level and branches reorder level and rectify the same to have a better control over inventory.
• Making comparative statement for all the fast moving drugs and negotiates the same for higher margins to substitute at IP Pharmacy in order to maximize the profits with the help of the General Manager.
• Authorization of rough cash book, voucher entries and outside purchase made by all branches in Mumbai and justifying the purchase done at Mumbai Stores.
• Encouraging the team members in order to show superior performance in their job and to increase productivity.
• Coordationating in the preparation of all kinds of MIS reports that includes GP, NP, Budget and day to day correspondence of the AP region.
• Manpower forecasting, planning and selection for all the existing and upcoming branches and coordinating with HR and Finance department on day to day issues.
• Crisis management of department, Customers, Suppliers and also Franchisees.
• Leading the team members of ISO and coordinating with JCI members for their day to day requirements.
• Coordinating with the auditors of MH region and collecting the feedback and analyzing their reports of all the branches and rectifying if there are any loopholes.
Education Qualification B.Pharm / M.Pharm
Minimum Years of Experience: 7-10 Years
Experience: 7-10 years
Qualification: B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Functional Area: Pharmacist
Industry Type: Apollo Pharmacist
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
End Date: 30th May, 2016
Apollo Pharmacy at
Vijay House-1, Gala No.01, 1st Fl, Devidayal Compound,
LBS Marg, Bhandup Wets, Mumbai-400078.
Phone No.+91- 7710090102 / 03
Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd.
See All Other Jobs in our Database