Advertisement for Pharmacist in PSACS
Punjab State AIDS Control Society (PSACS) was registered in 1998 for implementing National AIDS Control Programme. NACP is a 100% centrally sponsored project. PSACS started functioning in 1999. Principal Secretary Health is the Chairman of the Society Secretary Health has been designated as Project Director of the society. Additional Project Director is the technical head assisted by Joint Directors, Deputy Directors, Assistant Directors, other officers and supporting staff.
Applications on the prescribed proforma are invited for filling up following post on contractual basis under National AIDS Control Programme.
No.of post: 1
Salary: Rs.13000/- pm
Place of posting: Head office, Chandigarh
Educational Qualification & Experience: Preferably Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institute. If candidate with degree is not available, diploma holder in pharmacy with 3 years of experience in health care institution can be considered. He/she must be registered in the concerned state pharmacy council.
1. Ensuring proper receipt and storage of drugs
2. Arrange for space for safe storage of drugs at SACS level in the state
3. Allocating the drugs to ART Centres as per requirement in line with the drug supplies
4. Maintaining accurate records for all drugs received from suppliers / other states and distributed to ART Centres
5. Monitor and analyse the stock positions at ART Centre for smooth supply chain management
6. Ensure continuity and uninterrupted drug supplies at ART centre /LAC plus / LAC level
7. Prevention of drug expiry by timely relocations within the state and if needed facilitate outside the state relocations with official directives from NACO
8. Prevention of Stock outs by need based relocations
9. Quarterly physical count reconciliation of stocks
10. Timely submission of Monthly ARV stock report to NACO.
1. Last date of receipt of applications is 14.5.2015. Applications received after closing date and incomplete applications in any respect will not be entertained.
2. The maximum age limit for the said posts is 62 years.
3. The applicant should have passed Punjabi upto Matric level.
4. The said posts are purely temporary and contractual for one year, extendable on the basis of work performance and conduct.
5. The numbers of posts are subject to increase or decrease as per the decision of the Punjab State AIDS Control Society.
6. The recruitment procedure can be cancelled at any time subject to the decision of Punjab State AIDS Control Society.
7. The posts will be place specific and non-transferable.
8. Candidates should submit their applications complete in all respects alongwith attested photocopies of all certificates/ testimonials and two recent passport size photographs to Project Director, Punjab State AIDS Control Society, Prayaas Building, 4th Level, Sector-38-B, Chandigarh-160014.
9. The original certificates/ testimonials will be checked at the time of interview. All certificates should be arranged in a choronological order. Incomplete applications will be rejected. No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the written test / interview.
10. Service conditions will be governed by the guidelines/ instructions issued by National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO) from time to time.
Detailed Terms of Reference comprising summary of the job, educational qualification, experience, specific duties & responsibilities, consolidated salary for these posts alongwith application format can be downloaded from the website www.pbhealth.gov.in linked Department Punjab State AIDS Control Society.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.