WORLD CONGRESS ON DRUG DISCOVERY & DEVELOPMENT - 2016
BioGenesis Health Cluster is pleased to announce the “World Congress on Drug Discovery & Development-2016”, which is scheduled on 18th, 19th& 20th of July, 2016 at J.N.TATA Auditorium, Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
The Drug Discovery & Development-2016 conference brings together a host of senior level experts to discuss recent developments in the industry and debate the best strategies and solutions to improve drug discovery going forward. The conference will host more than 200world-class speakers from academia and industry who will discuss recent advances in basic and translational aspects of drug discovery. This conference will highlight the latest scientific breakthroughs, explore innovative technologies and approaches that can be used to overcome drug development challenges, and bring together industry leaders who will discuss future opportunities for novel therapeutic discovery.
The scientific program will feature live workshops, interactive education sessions, B2B meetings, round-table discussions apart from the conventional plenary sessions, featured symposia, break out sessions and oral presentation sessions for abstracts and challenging cases.
Focus of the Conference:
- To cast light on pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics
- Discuss and deliberate on advancements in medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, drug absorption and metabolism, pharmaceutical and biomedical analysis, drug delivery (including gene delivery), drug targeting, pharmaceutical technology, pharmaceutical biotechnology and clinical drug evaluation.
- Aligning the key output of human molecular medicine with the specific requirements of the drug discovery process
- Systematically cover the essential elements of molecular medicine and drug discovery, in a manner that has relevance to those actually working on the discovery and development of new drugs
Who Should Attend:
- Academic and Industrial Scientists Associated with Discovery, Formulation and The Delivery of Drugs
- Clinicians Involved In The Prescription and/or Review of Therapeutic Agents
- Regulatory and Clinical Scientists Involved In Drug Development and Drug Registration
- Researchers In Clinical Pharmacy, Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Education Providers In Pharmacy, Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Students And Postdoctoral Fellows In All Areas of The Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Government Agencies Involved In Chemical Safety Assessment And Registration
- Medical Practitioners Such As Clinical Pharmacologists, Clinical Toxicologists, Cardiologists And General Physicians
- Molecular and Cellular Pharmacologists
Call for Abstracts
All investigators are invited to submit abstracts on topics pertaining to conference topics mentioned on the website. Authors are invited to submit abstract(s) using the submission form on this page. Abstracts should contain sufficient detail on the techniques used and the results, which will be shown. You will receive a confirmation when the abstract has been received. Please contact the conference secretariat if you did not receive confirmation within 5 working days.
Submission implies the intent of at least one author to register, attend the symposium and present the paper (either 12+3 minutes orally or in poster format). Contributions will only be finally accepted after registration and payment of the conference fee. The abstract will be reviewed, and you will be notified of acceptance before 10th May 2016 after which the abstract submission page will be closed.
“World Congress on Drug Discovery & Development-2016”
18th, 19th& 20th of July, 2016
J.N.TATA Auditorium, Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Early bird Registration Deadline: 31st March 2016
Abstract Submission Deadline: 5th May 2016
FIND MORE CONFERENCES AT PHARMATUTOR