Three Day National Workshop On “RECENT TRENDS IN VESICULAR & PARTICULATE DRUG DELIVERY” in Ganpat University
A splendid, unique and excellent multiprofessional education campus promoted by Mehsana District Education Foundation called Ganpat Vidyanagar has now become Ganpat University vide Gujarat Govt. notification dated 12 April 2005. Ganpat University is approved by UGC under section 2(f) and is also member of Association of Indian Universities (AIU). The university, having all state-of-art academic infrastructure & accommodation facilities offers diversified, undergraduate and post graduate programs in technical and professional disciplines. The Ganpat university campus is spread over about 300 acres of land on the Mehsana- Gandhinagar highway. In the first phase of development, the trust offers the graduate and post-graduate programs in the field of Pharmacy, Engineering and Technology, Polytechnic, Management, Computer studies and I.T, Biotechnology and biosciences.
“RECENT TRENDS IN VESICULAR & PARTICULATE DRUG DELIVERY”
7-9th March, 2013
Shree S. K. Patel College of Pharmaceutical Education and Research was established in the year 1996 as the first self financed pharmacy college in the North Gujarat Region imparting degree Pharmacy course. The college is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI). It is a constituent college of Ganpat University offering B.Pharm, M.Pharm. and Ph.D. courses. The college is an institutional member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE). The head-office of the Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA) Mehsana Branch is also located at the college. The college has achieved the distinction of being FIRST ACCREDITED PHARMACY COLLEGE in the Gujarat.
* To highlight problems and remedies in delivery of nano, micro and macromolecule drugs.
* To describe various techniques used for formulation at laboratory as well as large scale
* To demonstrate application of vesicular and particulate drug delivery in targeting
* Manufacturing and evaluation of micelles, liposomes, niosomes, micro bubble, Multiple emulsions, emulsions, dendrimers, Resealed Erythrocytes, micro and nanocarriers like microsphere, micro sponge, micro/nanoemulsion, nanoparticles, nano suspensions, nanotube etc.
* Application of this formulation in increase permeation and targeting.
Eminent resource persons from academia and industry will serve as expert for the program. They will provide in-depth information through lectures, and discussions on above mentioned topics and practical sessions.
Academician / PG student of any Pharmacy/ Science College/ Scientist from Industry.
PG students Rs. 500/-, Academicians Rs.700/-, Industry personal Rs.1000/-, Spot Reg. Rs 1200/-. Registration Fees should be sent by Cash or D.D. in favour of “Principal, Shree S. K. Patel College of Pharmaceutical Education & Research” Payable at Mehsana.
- Receipt of Abstract up to: 15-02-2013
- Intimation of acceptance : 20-02-2013
- Last date of registration : 27-02-2013
For more info go next page...