About the Institute
Raghavendra Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (RIPER) Autonomous, is synonymous with high quality pharmacy education established in under Raghavendra Educational and Rural Development (RERDS) Society by a team of pharmacy professionals with main focus on promoting quality education with international standards to achieve and ration the current entailment of globalization in healthcare, finance and technology education. The institute is exclusively dedicated to pharmacy education offering Diploma, Graduation, Post-graduation, Doctor of Pharmacy, and Doctor of Philosophy; approved by AICTE, PCI, and affiliated to JNT University Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India. RIPER is the first self-financing private pharmacy institute conferred Autonomous by UGC, accredited by NBA for under graduate course, and NAAC with “B" grade, and ranked 55th (2020) all over India as per NIRF, released by MHRD, Government of India, New Delhi.
Faculty Development Programme (FDP) Under AICTE ATAL Academy Program
Pedagogue capacity building for excellence in higher education
July 8-July 12, 2021
About the AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) sponsored FDP On “Pedagogue capacity building for excellence in higher education” aims to bring desired transformation of the Indian higher educational sectors, recognizing a clear standards to transform teaching and translate educational policies and reforms into reality, through the concept of capacity building for teachers.
• Understand the concept of capacity building in education, and capacity building strategies for teachers.
• Developing teacher's instructional expertise and gain competencies.
• Building teachers capacities on competence-oriented education.
• Building external relationship in technical and scientific assistances.
• Providing, structuring and controlling access to professional development.
• Integrating technology across the curriculum.
• Offers learner centered approaches to teaching and learning (e.g. experiential and inquiry learning).
• Enables teaching for sustainability in education.
• Demonstrate effective classroom management and assessment.
• Providing customized technical and scientific training ground in real would experience and evidence-based practice.
• Enable exercise of leadership and participating in decision making for effective implementation of educational policies.
Registration (No Registration Fees)
Who can attend The faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, research scholars, PG Scholars, participants from Government, Industry (Bureaucrats/Technicians/Participants from Industry etc.) and staff of host institutions. Maximum 200 participants may be allowed to attend online FDP on a first come first serve basis.
Selected candidates will be intimated through Email.
Test and Certificate : An online test will be conducted at the end of the faculty development programme (FDP). The certificate will be issued to those participants who have registered on ATAL portal aicte-india.org/atal with a minimum attendance of 80%, and secured a minimum of 60% marks in the online test.
Feedback Participants are requested to fill the online feedback, through portal available on their login credentials. Important Dates
Last date to Register : July 3, 2021 (Saturday)
Intimation of selected participants July 5, 2021 (Monday)
• Online meeting link will be provided through WhatsApp / Email.
• The number of participants will be limited, and the shortlisted candidates will be informed through their Email.
• On completion of the course, an objective based assessment of all participant will be done.
• Those who have an attendance of minimum 80% and score more than 60% in the test will be issued a digital certificate by the ATAL Academy.
RAGHAVENDRA INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH (RIPER)
Affiliated to JNT University Anantapur, Ananthapuramu, Andhra Pradesh., India
FIND MORE CONFERENCES AT PHARMATUTOR