Join National Pharmacists Convention at Guwahati in association with Pharmacy Council of India & APC
OBJECTIVE OF THE CONVENTION:
It is needless to say that the image of Pharmacy Profession in India is not up to the mark and there is an urgent need of proper projection of its importance to give message to the Society that "PHARMACIST GIVES LIFE TO MEDICINE". So. to achieve our social status and professional dignity we need a national convention in presence of PCI and the respective State Council Members along with all Pharmacists associations / Pharma activists. Teachers. Researchers. Students. Policy makers and Pharmacy Practitioners across the country to make a new Road map.
TWO DAYS NATIONAL PHARMACISTS' CONVENTION AT GUWAHATI, ASSAM
In association With PHARMACY COUNCIL OF INDIA & ASSAM PHARMACY COUNCIL
On 9th and 10th March, 2019
VENUE: Pragjyoti ITA Centre M.G Road. Machkhowa. Guwahati-9
MAIN ATTRACTION OF EVENT:
Hon. Prof. Dr. B Suresh Sir, President of PCI
"TO UPLIFT THE SOCIAL AND OFFICIAL STATUS OF PHARMACY PROFESSION IN NEAR FUTURE”
This is the prime aim and objective of this convention.
In western and advanced countries, the pharmacy profession is recognized as the best profession. But in our country, it is painful to say that pharmacy profession is not yet valued properly, though, there is no doubt that the practice of pharmacy is one of the hon'ble profession in the world. We being the scientific professionals share our thoughts to every corner of country through social media. Fortunately, we were invited to submit our proposals to the pharmacy council of India in a meeting at PCI office on 23.10.18. Finally, PCI has approved this convention accordingly on 5.1.2019 in a general meeting at GMSD campus Guwahati-16 with the pharmacists of different sectors constitute the national pharmacy convention committee, Guwahati to fulfill our dream to change our social status and more particularly to discuss about mission and vision of modern pharmacy practice as per the pharmacy act 1948; PPR 2015 and drugs and cosmetics act 1940 & rules 1945.
The main attraction of the Convention is the presence of Dr. B. Suresh. President of PCI and Central Executive committee of PCI along with other renowned dignitaries. The Pharmacist can have a live interaction with the focal persons. The students will also get an exposure to the diversity of Modem Pharmaceutical Science, particularly in Research, Academic, Production, Marketing and its Clinical Application by exchanging their thoughts with Resource persons.
1. Prof. Umesh Ch. Sarma, Vice-Chancellor. Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences.
2. Dr. Dhiraj Bora, Vice-Chancellor, Assam Science and Technology University.
3. Prof. (Dr.) Amaijyoti Choudhury. Vice-Chancellor, Assam Down Town University.
4. Dr. B. B. Bhattacharjee, Ex-Principal, RIPANS.
5. Dr. LK Nath, Professor, Department of Pharmaceutical Science, Dibrugarh University.
6. Dr. D. Chetia. HOD. Department of Pharmaceutical Science, Dibrugarh University.
7. Dr. Supratim Ray, HOD, Department of Pharmaceutical Science, Assam University.
8. Prof. JC Gogoi, Vice-Principal, Institute of Pharmacy, AMC. Dibrugarh.
9. Mrs. Sukirti Das, Head, Institute of Pharmacy. GMC, Guwahati & PCI Member.
10. Dr. Amal Baruah, Institute of Pharmacy, SMC. Silchar.
11. Dr. Suvakanta Dash, Principal. R1PSAT.
12. Dr. H. Lalhlenmawia, HOD, Department of Pharmacy, RIPANS.
13. Dr. Gouranga Das, Principal, Girijananda Choudhury' Institute of Pharmaceutical Science.
14. Dr. Biplab Kr. Dey, Principal.Assam Down Town University.
15. Dr. Nihar Ranjan Bhuyan, Principal. Himalayan Pharmacy Institute.
16. Dr. Bhargab Jyoli Sahariah, Principal, Ncmcare Institute of Pharmaceutical Science.
17. Dr. Satyendra Deka, Principal,Pratiksha Institute of Pharmaceutical Science.
18. Dr. Jyotirmoy Deb. Principal, HUDA Group of Institution. Nagaon.
19. Mr. Bapon Banik, ADP College, Nagaon.
20. Dr. Pallab Kalita. Assam Down Town University.
Theme for poster presentation
# Recent trends in pharmaceutical science.
# Community Pharmacists and their role in modem healthcare system in India.
# Indigenous medicine of North-Eastern region.
CALL FOR ABSTRACT FOR POSTER PRESENTATIONS
The Abstract should be structured into the following sections: Title, Authors (List of authors, presenting author listed first). Affiliation (Institutional Affiliation), E-mail and phone number of submitting author. Type of Study: (Clinical/Basic/Experimental), Objectives, Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
Guidelines on Submission of Abstracts:
1. Registration for the conference is mandatory for presentation of the abstract.
2. The abstract (about 300 words) must be submitted online only in MS-svord Hie (Font: Times New Roman. 12 size, and 1.5 line spacing).
3. Abstracts will be judged according to the scientific merit and relevance by the scientific committee.
3. The presenting author should be willing to present the work during the conference as a poster presentation as assigned by the scientific committee.
4. If an abstract is accepted as a poster presentation, the presenting author will be requested to be available for discussion during the corresponding poster viewing session.
5. At the time of abstract submission, the submitter must identify who will be the presenting author. To lie eligible to present, authors will be required to confirm they had full access to all of the data in the study and take responsibility for the integrity of the data, accuracy of the data analysis, and approving the data for presentation. The presenting author need not be the first author, but must be a listed author on the abstract. Only one presenter is permitted per abstract.
Participant : Fees (Rs)
Students* : Rs 500/ participant
Pharmacist/Delegate : Rs 1000/ participant
Additional Guest of the Delegates Rs 500/ participant
Extra : Rs 100 for Souvenir
• Student Identity Card is must for concession.
The best poster will be awarded in the following special categories:
• Excellent (INR 11,111/- & Special gift)
• Best (INR 9,999/- & Special gift)
• Good (INR 7777/- & Special gift)
• Consolidate (Special gift for each participant).
National Pharmacists' Convention Committee
C/o Office of the Additional Director
CGHS, AK Azad Road, PO:-Gopinath Nagar
Guwahati, Kamrup(M). Assam, Pin:781016
National Pharmacists’ Convention Committee C/o: Office of the Additional Director CGHS, AK AZad Road. R.O.: Gopinath Nagar Guwahati, Kamrup, Assam, Pin: 781016
For any query please mail us at email@example.com or call: 9954513305.
Notification of the accepted abstract will be mailed to the authors by 02nd March. 2019.
Opening of online registration : 05-02-2019
Closing of online registration : 08-03-2019
Last date of abstract submission : 28-02-2019
FIND MORE CONFERENCES AT PHARMATUTOR