National Seminar & Workshop on Applications of High throughput screening methods based on molecular markers in new drug discovery at Truba Institute of Pharmacy
ABOUT THE INSTITUTE
TRUBA Group of Institutes has been set up by Truba ad-vance sciences kombine. The first institute established in 2001 was TRUBA INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & INFORMATION TECHNOL-OGY, Bhopal. TRUBA INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY, Bhopal estab-lished in 2004, a premier and leading name in technical education of central India, offering programmes B.Pharm, M.Pharm (Pharmacology and Pharmaceutics). Truba Group has earned name and fame in a very short period of time and stands amongst the top ranking institutes of the country. It is now established as unique center of excellence at all levels of Pharmaceutical Education. The Institute runs under patronage of Technical University RGPV and is been affiliated & recognized by AICTE & PCI, New Del-hi, Directorate of Technical Education and Govt. of MP. The institute works on the mission & vision of imparting quality education in pharmacy and spreading the noble cause of profession by pursuing research activities in collaboration with AICTE, DST, DBT, MPCST & associated pharmaceutical industries.
ABOUT THE INSTITUTEABOUT THE PROGRAMME
High-Throughput Screening (HTS) is an approach to drug discovery that has gained widespread popularity over the past few years and expanded its applications for the pharmaceutical and bio-technology companies, university research laboratories et al. The technology includes screening of large chemical libraries for activi-ty against biological targets via the use of automation, miniaturized assays and large-scale data analysis. High-throughput screening (HTS) is a method for scientific experimentation especially used in drug discovery and relevant to the fields of biology and chemistry. Using robotics, data processing and control software, liquid han-dling devices, and sensitive detectors, High-throughput screening allows a researcher to quickly conduct millions of chemical, genetic, or pharmacological tests.
• Handling of yeast model for High Throughput Screening of drugs
• Selection of molecular marker in drug discovery
National Seminar & Workshop on
“Applications of High throughput screening methods based on molecular markers in new drug discovery”
13-14 Sept 2019
ESSENCE OF NATIONAL SEMINAR & WOKSHOP
Provide recent advancement in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Basic sciences and life sciences with special reference to emerging trends in research methodology.
• To help science graduates to explore novel trends in re-search and development, drug delivery which will be benefi-cial to enhance and enrich students in achieving their professional and educational goals.
• Initiate staff to involve in research and development through modern system of medicine.
• To develop a center of advance research in the field of drug design and discovery.
• Sharing will beneficiate our young researchers with re-cent trends, developments and R&D.
Eminent resource persons from the academia and industry are in-vited to deliver the lecture for the programme. They will provide deep information through lectures/demonstrations/discussions on the application of Applications of High throughput screening meth-ods based on molecular markers in new drug discovery.
ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATION
Students pursuing undergraduate, post graduate degree, re-searchers in Pharmacy, life sciences from AICTE/UGC approved de-gree colleges, who are keen to update their knowledge. The number of participant is restricted to 200 only on first come first serve basis.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
• Faculty members, researchers and students of pharmaceuti-cal sciences, life science and allied sciences.
• Research based Institutions/Organizations
• Persons from Institutions of Ayush departments and Pharma-ceutical industries.
CALL FOR ORAL & POSTER PRESENTATION
Prospective authors should submit the abstract by 25 AUG 2019. The abstract of the poster/Oral should be limited to 250 words. Format of reputed international journal should be adhered to as far as possible. Acceptance of the Poster/Oral presentation shall be communicated through mail. Oral presentation will be selected by a panel of experts. The size of the poster should be 1M x 1.5M.
• Last date of receipt of application : 01 Sept 2019
• Date of intimation of selection : 05 Sept 2019
• Confirmation by participants : 08 Sept 2019
• Programme date : 13-14 Sept 2019
HOW TO REACH
TRUBA Institute of Pharmacy is situated at Karond–Gandhi nagar bypass Road, near RGPV Bhopal. It is only 9 km from Bhopal railway station, 8 km from Nadra Bus Stand, 5 Km from Airport.
Truba Institute of Pharmacy
Karrond Gandhii Nagarr bypass Road,, Bhopall
Phone: 0755-2734691-92, Fax:0755-2734694
FIND MORE CONFERENCES AT PHARMATUTOR