National Conference on Startup Entrepreneurship Opportunities in Modern Analytical and Standardization Techniques at Sardar Patel College of Pharmacy
Sardar Patel Education Campus, Bakrol-Anand is established by Tirupati Foundation trust in 2007 to provide teaching learning facilities to the youngest of the society of exceptional caliber for pursuing careers in various professional courses particularly in Pharmacy, Management, Engineering, and other Graduate Programmes at the campus. The Management of the Tirupati Foundation Trust (TFT) is highly dedicated and experienced in the field of education. Sardar Patel College of pharmacy, established in 2007, is one of the best Pharmacy institutes in Gujarat. The institute has been established with a view to promote excellence in pharmacy education and to prepare budding pharmacists to meet the challenges in the area of pharmaceutical industries, investigation, innovation and growth by utilizing leading technologies, the best available resources at the institute. At present the institute runs B.Pharm, M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics, Quality Assurance and Pharmacology) and Ph.D Programs. The college is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi. The college is affiliated with Gujarat Technological University (GTU), Ahmedabad.
About the National Conference
This two days national conference will facilitate up gradation of knowledge and skill of the students, researchers, faculties and startup entrepreneurs in various small and medium scale industries in the country. The conference aims at creating awareness among delegate about various facets of entrepreneurship while highlighting the merits of pursuing such a career option. Its main objective is to help the participants, acquire the skills and behavior which can enable them to translate their dreams into a successful entrepreneurial venture in modern analytical and standardization techniques.
Gujarat Technological University Sponsored
Two Days National Conference on
Startup Entrepreneurship Opportunities in Modern Analytical and Standardization Techniques
March 23-24, 2018
• Innovations for startup - Pharma & Biotech.
• Government policies and promotional schemes for S.M.E.- Enterpreneurship opportunities
• Modern analytical methods and validation techniques.
• Isolation, Identification & standardization of herbal constituents containing formulation.
• Pharmacological evaluation of Herbal & Allopathic Medicines.
• Modern Formulation Techniques in Allopathic Drugs.
• R&D outsourcing in Pharmaceuticals.
• Students of D.Pharm., B.Pharm., M.Pharm., Pharm D. and Ph.D.
• Research scholars/research fellows.
• Academicians involved in Pharmaceutical and Health care education.
• Persons working in Pharmaceutical industry.
• Person willing to be startup entrepreneurs
Intimation of Acceptance : February 28, 2018
Final Registration for Delegates : March 12, 2018
Delegates Registration with late fees : March 12, 2018
Registration Before March 12, 2018
Students : INR 300
Research Scholars :INR 350
Academicians :INR 400
Industry persons : INR 450
Registration After March 12, 2018
Students : INR 500
Research Scholars :INR 700
Academicians :INR 800
Industry persons : INR 950
• Registration Form can be downloaded from spec.edu.in
• Registration fees is non-refundable and covers daytime hospitality during conference days, proceedings and kit for the delegates
• Registration will be confirmed only on payment of registration fees.
• Accommodation in Hostels/Hotels can be arranged on request on payment basis kindly contact us on email@example.com
Registration date and abstract submission date extended upto March 12, 2018 without any late fees
SARDAR PATEL COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
SPEC CAMPUS,BAKROL-VADTAL ROAD
BAKROL-388315, ANAND, GUJARAT, INDIA
FIND MORE CONFERENCES AT PHARMATUTOR