ONE DAY NATIONAL SEMINAR On Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology : Current Trends and Futuristic Approach at Subhash Technical Campus
Gujarat Council on Science and Technology (GUJCOST) established in 1986 under Education Department, Gujarat State. Gujarat Council on Science Et Technology is functioning as an autonomous society from Date 1 -2-2000 under Department of Science and Technology (DST). GUJCOST assist the organizing training courses, workshops, seminars, conferences, discussion, dissertations, consultancy services and exhibitions. The S & T Council was constituted with a view to develop technologies appropriate to and in harmony with present conditions. The Council has been catalyzing interaction between developers and users of technologies, by bringing on a common platform to training Scientists and Engineers on the one hand and policy makers as well as administrators on the other. “GUJCOST dedicated to educating young minds, assisting teachers and increasing public understanding of science and technology along with its research and development programmes.
Dr. Subhash Technical Campus (DSTC) which is an institutional Jewel of Junagadh, was founded in the year 2010 by the industrialist, philanthropist and a visionary Late Shri Pethaljibhai N. Chavda and is dedicated to the memory of his late son Dr. Subhash P. Chavda. It is the flagship institution among the seventeen institutions managed by Dr. Subhash P. Chavda Ahir Kelavani Mandal, Junagadh. Dr. Subhash Technical Campus which is the only integrated professional educational campus located inside Junagadh city's municipal limits is approved byAICTEand PCI under affiliation to GTU. The campus offers the courses in Degree Pharmacy, Degree Engineering, Diploma Engineering & MCA.
About Pharmacy Department
The institute has been established with a view to promote excellence in Pharmacy education and to prepare upcoming generation to meet the challenges in the area of Pharmaceutical industries, education, research and development by utilizing leading edge technologies with available resources at the DSTC.
Objectives of Symposium
• Primary objective of Symposium is to discuss the recent trends and challenges of Nano technology based drug delivery systems.
• This seminar would provide an integrated platform for understanding the theories and applications associated with modern nanotechnology in the field of pharmacy.
• The distinguished speakers from various domains will share their reach experience and best practices in the field of research.
• Pharmaceutical Analysis Et Quality Assurance
Poster Presentation Topics
• Nanotechnology, NanoMedicines & NanoSciences
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
• Pharmaceutics & Pharmaceutical Technology
• Pharmaceutical Microbiology & Biotechnology
• Pharmacognosy, Phytochemistry & Herbal Medicines
• Green Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry & Drug Discovery
• Pharmacology, Clinical Pharmacy & Pharmacy Practice
Poster size should be 3 x 3 ft.
Last date for abstract submission: 17/08/2017
Last date of registration: 21/08/2017
Send your abstract to: - email@example.com
Cash Prizes For Top 3 Poster Presentation
Students : Rs. 150/-
Academicians/Research Scholars : Rs. 250/-
Industry Personal : Rs. 300/-
Limited Spot Registration Without Kit
FIND MORE CONFERENCES AT PHARMATUTOR