Become Pharma- Bio Entrepreneur | Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2014 on Oct 10-11, 2014- Bangalore
Global Entrepreneurship Summit is a global platform to share experience, learning & innovations in entrepreneurship & exploring the global opportunities.
GES is the World's largest entrepreneurship summit specially focused on global business scenario, emerging startups, women entrepreneurship, youth entrepreneurship, global brand creation ,innovations in entrepreneurship & many more interactive sessions by renowned top leading industrialists, global business leaders, policy makers, entrepreneurs, investors, innovators, chairman, CEO & MD of reputed organizations across the globe will gather and share their experiences.
• Be a part of Global Entrepreneurship Summit
• Become Pharma- Bio Entrepreneur
• Hurry up .... Special discount specially for pharmatutor subscribers and members : 20% discount on registration and other participation if applied before 31st July 2014.
For Group discount please contact (email@example.com)
The GES will focus the moderated key note speeches on key issues & challenges for advancing entrepreneurship, including;
- Innovation based techno- preneurship
- Successful journey as an entrepreneur- motivational experiences
- Healthcare entrepreurship
- Catalyzing the youth entrepreneurship
- Empowering the Women entrepreneurship
- Building a global entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Social entrepreneurship
- Global entrepreneurship : opportunities, planning & challenges
- Creating tomorrow's game changers
- Global Brand creation
- Start up: challenges, sustainability & opportunities
- Role of government: growth & empowering the entrepreneurship
- Business globalization: global value chain
- From a Family business to global economy
- Conquering the global recession through entrepreneurship
PADMABHUSHAN DR JJIRANI - MD Tata Group
PADMABHUSHAN SHRI FC KOHLI - Father of Indian software Industry, Founder & CEO of TCS SHRI EBRAHIM PATEL - Minister of Economic Development of the Republic of SA SHRI DOMINGO CAVALLO - Minister of Economic &Minister of foreign affairs Argentina DR SUBRAMANIAN SWAMY - Member of Parliament & Chairman of the Commission on Labor Standards and International Trade
SHRI VINOD RAI - Comptroller, Auditor General of India & Chairman of UN Panel of External Auditors
DR.M.P.NARAYANAN - Former Chairman - Coal India Ltd.
SHRI GADADHAR UPADHYAY - CMD NALCO Exe.Director SAIL chairman
NIPM DR RP SINGH - Former MD Jindal Power
SHRI RS MATHEW - Director General COAI
DR H. C. INDER OBEROI - CEO & Managing Director at OBEROI GROUP of Companies SHRI SUMIT BANERJEE - Vice Chairman Reliance
SHRI CALLUM BIR - Sr VP Double Helix, Former Director, Delloite Innovations SHRI SUDHARSHAN JAIN - MD Abbott Health care SHRI UNNIKRISHNAN - MD Thermax Ltd
PDR. SURINDER KAPUR - FOUNDER CHAIRMAN SONA GROUP
SHRI GURURAJ - MD Vital Innovation City
SHRI MADHUPRASAD - Chairman Keynote Corporate Soluticons ltd SHRI REDDY - Chairman British Biologicals
PROF.TERESA M. AMABILE - Edsel Bryant Ford Professor of Business Administration Director of Research, Harvard Business School
PROF. DEEPAK LAL - James S. Coleman Professor Emeritus of International Development Studies, University of California, Los Angeles & Professor Emeritus of Political Economy, University College London.
PROF. JEROME S. ENGEL - Founding Executive Director Emeritus and Senior Fellow Lester Center for Entrepreneurship ,Adjunct Professor Emeritus, Haas School of Business University of California, Berkeley
DR. M. RAZZACK - Director - New India Assurance Co. Ltd
GILL WALLACE HOPE - Advisor to President Obama, G20, G242, Crowd Funder
PROF.SUGATA BOSE - Gardiner Professor of Harvard University
MS. EMILY SILBERSTEIN - Entrepreneurial Finance Lab
SHRI ARUN GOYAL - Member Secretary - Manufacturing Advisory Committee & Director of Academy of Business Studies
SHRI KALYAN MANYAM founder & chairman - mojostreet
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
* Entrepreneurs, business leaders, policy makers
* Industry Analysts And Consultants
* Head of Education Institutions, Hospital, Super Specialty Centers.
* Leaders And Technocrats From Government
* Leaders And Technocrats From Government
* Professors & Lecturers, Academicians , Researchers , inventors, innovators,
* Institutions Heads & Members
<< ENQUIRE HERE >>
|NO||REGISTRATION TYPE||UPTO 30 APRIL 2014 (RS/US$)||FROM 1st MAY TO 10th JULY 2014 (RS/US$)||FROM 11 JULY 10th SEPTEMBER (RS/US$)||
|1||STUDENT/RESEARCH SCHOLAR||RS 4000/US $120||RS 5500/US $160||RS 7000/US $220||RS 8000/US $250|
|2||PROFESSOR/ ACADEMICIANS||RS 7000/US $250||RS 8500/US $350||RS 10000/US $450||RS 12000/US $500|
|3||CORPORATE- SME||RS 10000/US $300||RS 12000/US $400||RS 15000/US $500||RS 18000/US $600|
|4||CORPORATE- MSME||RS 15000/US $350||RS 18000/US $450||RS 20000/US $550||RS 25000/US $650|
|5||CORPORATE- LARGE SCALE||RS 20000/US $400||RS 25000/US $550||RS 30000/US $600||RS 40000/US $800|
HOW TO PARTICIPATE ?
* Download the registration form here (click here)
* Scan the complete form with the necessary documents & fees details and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org kindly cc to email@example.com
* You will receive the acknowledgement with unique token no. to access GES2014
To become academic partner of GES 2014 please send email request/ proposal at firstname.lastname@example.org.