Opportunity to work as Pharmacists (35 posts) in BSF | Government Job
The Border Security Force (BSF) is a Border Guarding Force of India. Established on December 1, 1965, it is a paramilitary force charged with guarding India's land border during peace time and preventing transnational crime. It is a Union Government Agency under the administrative control of Ministry of Home Affairs.It is one of many law enforcement agency of India.It currently stands as the world's largest border guarding force.
Post: ASI (Pharmacist-Qualified) (Group-C Post)
No.of Post: 35, Gen- 09, SC- 03, ST- 10, OBC- 13
Age: 18-25 Years
Pay Band Plus Grade Pay: Band Pay Rs. 5200-20200/-Grade Pay-2800/-
i) 10+2 or equivalent
ii) Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy from any recognized Institution of the Central or State Government for which the period of Training in two years followed by an internship of which the practical training shall not be less than five hundred hours spread over a period of not less than three months.
Provided that not less than two hundred and fifty hours are devoted to actual dispensing of prescriptions.
iii) Possessing the qualifications under Section 31 & 32 of the Pharmacy Act, 1948 and registered under Section 33 of the said Act.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
1. BSF will hold an All India Examination for recruitment to the various posts of Para Medical Staff in BSF for the year-2013.
2. Candidates are advised to go through the requirement of educational qualification, age, physical standards, etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the posts, before applying. BSF reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate at any stage of the selection process, if he is found not qualifying any of the prescribed eligibility criteria. The detailed advertised is available on the website of the BSF bsf.nic.in.
3. Candidates seeking reservation benefits for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the format prescribed by Government of India in support of their claim at the time of application.
4. Central Government Civilian Employees/Servants claiming age relaxation should be in possession of a certificate in the prescribed format from their office, in respect of the length of continuous service which should be for not less than three years in the immediate period preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should continue to have the status of Central Government Civilian Servants/Employees from the day of application till the time of appointment on the basis of their performance in this examination to be eligible for such age relaxation.
5. Fee: Rupees Fifty only (Rs. 50/-) Fee is exempted for all women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe & Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation.
Find more info on Next Page ...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.