You are hereWanted Marketing Manager in Abbott India
Wanted Marketing Manager in Abbott India
Abbott India Limited is a subsidiary of Abbott Laboratories, USA, a global, iversified health care company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceutical, diagnostic, nutritional and hospital products. The company now employs approximately 70,000 people and markets its products in 130 countries worldwide.
Post: Marketing Manager
• Set future direction for new products and business opportunities. Seek growth opportunities through finalizing product mix.
• Handling the Marketing Function including strategies for the product range, monitoring ORG & competition, interacting with marketing agencies & field sales force to plan marketing activities & arranging seminars/ meetings for medical nutrition.
• Provide Marketing team with developmental path for marketing objectives, strategies, advertising and promotion to optimize market share position and also provide support to optimize their performance
• Allocate budgets to products and monitor it within plan.
• Develop annual sales volume and profit forecasts, pricing and expense budgets. Analyze market requirements, identify potential supply issues, and develop contingency plans.
• Manage team’s development throughout the path to achieve goals.
• Ensure team activities to comply with Company Business Code of Conduct and all local applicable laws within scope of function responsibility.
10 + years experience in Sales and Marketing with 2 years as Marketing Manager
Education Requirements: Post graduate in Marketing Management with graduation in medicine, science, pharmaceuticals /nutrition.
Exp: 10+ yrs
Education: MBA + B.Sc/ B.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Marketing
Keyword or Job ID: 104859BR
End Date: 16th May, 2012
To Apply, Click Here
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.