Career as IP Information Analyst in Novartis healthcare
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post: IP Information Analyst
Deliver high quality, value added information to Pharma attorneys and scientists to:
a) support patent and legal status watches
b) perform patent landscape searches
c) monitor the competitive patent landscpape - Collaborate with Pharma PRIAN team members to achieve overall objectives
Achieve PRIAN team objectives in terms of quantity, quality and cost.
• Ability to work in at least one scientific areas: chemistry, molecular biology
• Comprehensive and timely delivery of patent related searches
• Ability to integrate, communicate and collaborate with all the PHARMA patent attorneys
• Efficient and effective searching of appropriate databases
• Effective partnership and collaboration with other members of the PRIAN
Degree in pharmaceutical / biomedical / chemical sciences
Desirable education: PhD in pharmaceutical / biomedical / chemical sciences; Legal background or degree in law is preferred English written & spoken (required) 3-5 years of experience in the Pharma / Biotech / Chemical Industry, in functions related to patent and scientific information
Experience: 3-5 Years
Education: PhD in pharmaceutical / biomedical / chemical sciences
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: IPR
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 179843BR
End Date: 25th, January 2016
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.