Career as CEO, Manager at Indian Institute of Management
The Indian Institute of Management Lucknow is fourth in the prestigious IIM family of management schools to be established in India after IIM Calcutta, IIM Ahmedabad and IIM Bangalore. The establishment of IIMs was envisioned and initiated by the first Prime Minister of India – Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru.
The incubator at IIM Lucknow (Noida Campus) will be a sustainable SBU. The CEO must possess ability to independently lead, execute projects, operate and assist incubatees to launch their ventures.
1. Masters in Technology/Management from a premium institution or University.
2. 4 - 5 years’ experience in a business incubator, a start-up advisory or any kind of entrepreneurial experience would be preferred.
3. Must have very strong PR & networking skills and a dynamic personality.
4. Compensation will be competitive (salary+equity) and a very high level of autonomy.
- The candidate must have strong business orientation
- He/She should have good understanding of financial analysis
- Analyzing business and marketing statistics & identifying gaps
- Leading strategic initiatives and monitoring the progress of strategic initiatives.
- Facilitating smooth, effective & time-bound implementation of actions
- Develop and maintain relationships with investors, Government bodies, service companies and create forums for interactions among key stakeholders.
- Developing & presenting critical paths of new product development projects.
- Overall planning the activities, resources, budgets and operations of the Incubator for sustenance.
- Mentor Network: Develop the mentor network for the Incubator and work with them to make the Incubated ventures successful.
- Marketing the Incubator and Business Development: Be the branding head of IIM Lucknow Incubator and actively promote it through various channels etc.
- Fund raising for Incubated start-ups, through grant, debt, equity funding mechanisms.
- Create startup service portfolio and establish new programmes to stay competitive.
- Create incubator policies & programmes.
The incubator manager will be the key member of the Incubator Committee, who will network and manage resources & infrastructure facilities for the incubated companies.
1. Masters in Social Sciences/ Management/Technology, 2-3 years’ experience in Incubator or entrepreneurship & allied activities.
2. Fluent in spoken and written English.
Find More Info Go to Next Page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.