Career at Nestle as a Nutrition Officer
• At the start of each month review previous month end report, previous performances and incorporate Objectives/ SKSH Initiatives for next two months
• Visit Distributor to ensure the following:
- For interactions with CD/SO and DS to update on product availability and off take trends/pattern
- Advise SO/CD and DS on current prescription trends
- Discuss current month and cumulative off-take(RDBN) of Nutrition products, so as to ascertain product ‘freshness”
- Networking with SO
• Ensure the following as part of his daily work:
- Work plan for the day with clear objectives.
- Call cards review.
- Detailing kit – Well maintained and have relevant literatures.
- CD/ Chemist visits
- Professional calls (Contacts, institutions, ICs).
- Pre / Post Call Analysis
- Call , basis feedback (PDS)
• Be in possession of the following information and the same must be recorded in his/her Territory Folder:
- Business Objectives for the Territory
- Area Demographics like Population, Births, Infant mortality, LBW Rate and Economic Profile,
- Towns under coverage and potential towns not under coverage, HCPs/ Institutions/WBCs and ICs enlisted and classified as per their potential
- Knowledge of other sources of Business like Orphanages
- Awareness of Competition activities and volumes
- To cover all potential contacts of assigned territory ,existing as per records and Mapping new contacts
• As part of Networking the MDO should ensure the following:
- Discuss with SO and CD the Business Objectives of the area
- Take keen interest in stock availability, off take, hygiene and be aware of pricing of Nutrition Products.
- Coordinate with SO/CD and DS to ensure availability of stock especially in attached counters
- Visibility of Nutrition Products as per existing norms
- Proactive involvement in reducing Bad Goods
- Communication & Presentation of the Prescription Trends/ Competition/ Activity during the month end meeting.
• Recording & reporting of ‘Daily Calls’/Scientific Activities
• Sharing Knowledge Spreading Health Initiative activities
Flexible and Resourceful
Poise & Confidence
Experience: 1-3 Years
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc-Microbiology, Botany, Biotechnology, Zoology, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Dietectics, Home Science
Location: Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Madhyapradesh, Chhattisgarh
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales
Job ID: 110000GX
End Date: 5th Sept., 2011
NOTE: Go on below redirected link and enter Job number as given above and search for original job to apply.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.