long term courses in US after Pharmacy other than MS

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anonymous (not verified)
long term courses in US after Pharmacy other than MS

GPAT courses

Pharma courses

pharma courses

pharma courses

Hi, I finished my M.Pharm in pharmaceutics in india with 79% inthe year 2014 iam living in california. Now i am thinking to do some course so that i can work in US. I dont have any work experience before..plz suggest me what are the courses available other than MS program wichich is a long term. Your information will help me alot..thanking you.


- nishithareddy


admin's picture
Doctor in Pharmacy (Pharm.D

Doctor in Pharmacy (Pharm.D)
Entry requirement for international students
The Doctor of Pharmacy degree requires completion of all of the required pre-pharmacy and professional courses and a total of 208 credit hours with an overall and professional grade-point average of at least 2.5.

The following are acceptable means for verifying English proficiency for purposes of admitting international students and domestic non-native English speakers:

  • Graduation with a baccalaureate degree (or higher) earned in residence from an accredited English-medium U.S. college or university or a college or university in the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, English-speaking province of Canada, or an English-speaking Caribbean country, with instruction conducted in English.
  • Degrees earned online may not be used to verify English proficiency.
  • Receipt of an official copy (not student's copy) of an applicant's English proficiency standardized test scores (TOEFL Paper-based: 53) achieved not more than two years prior to the semester of first enrollment.

Ph.D in Pharmaceuticals
Entry requirement for international students
Applicants must have earned a masters degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university; EPI provides superior English as a Second Language instruction supported by experienced faculty and personalized services. EPI is accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA), and is a member of the Consortium of University and College Intensive English Programs (UCIEP) and the American Association of Intensive English Programs (AAIEP). Language requirement: Academic Course Type 2 exam, or the PTE Academic,. The minimum TOEFL is 570 paper-based.. The minimum acceptable overall band score on the IELTS Intl. Academic Course Type 2 exam the minimum acceptable score on PTE Academic is 53. Some programs may require higher scores.

Almost all US universities require 16 years of undergraduate education. That is, four years of education after High School/Junior College.   If you have a three year degree from an Australian, Indian, New Zealand university or such similar three year degree programs, you will not be eligible for admission to most MBA programs. You would require a professional four-year degree like engineering or other such courses.

Log in or register to post comments