Applications are Invited for Ph.D Program in Different Areas of Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences @ CDRI
Admission to the PhD program
• M.Sc. or equivalent degree in Life sciences/Biotechnology/Chemical/pharmaceutical sciences and qualified in CSIR-UGC-NET, ICMR, DBT examination for Junior Research Fellowship. The fellowship should be valid as on the date of joining for the session commencing January 2012.
• GPAT qualified second year, 3rd Semester students pursuing M.S. (Pharm) or M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutical/Pharmacology disciplines only may apply for GATE-JRF positions tenable at CDRI from July 2012.
How to apply ?
After the advertisement is uploaded, the desirous candidates need to fill up the on-line application form that is available at the institute’s website.
• After submitting the online application form, applicants need to get a print out of the system generated page containing the ID ticket.
• Applicants are required to send the ID ticket along with their photograph, photocopies of certificates of date of birth, educational qualifications and proof for qualifying JRF/GPAT by post to Scientist-in-Charge, Academic Affairs Division, Central Drug Research Institute (CSIR), Chattar Manzil, Lucknow-226 001
• The last date of receipt of documents is as per the schedule advertised. ( Last date of current Admission process is 12th October, 2011)
• Applications without hard copy submission of documents are not considered.
• All the applications are screened by a committee.
• Candidates who are found suitable are called for interview/counselling at CDRI, Lucknow to be held on scheduled dates which are duly intimated to the selected applicants.
• The committee sets up criteria for short listing the candidates.
• No TA is paid by CDRI
• Candidates have to make their own arrangements for 2-3 days stay at Lucknow.
• The number of students to be selected will depend on the vacancies available with scientists at CDRI.
• Emoluments and other benefits are advertised in the advertisement put up by CSIR for the CSIR NET Examination
The above fellowships are purely temporary and selected candidates will have no claim explicitly or implicitly for any post/position in any of the CSIR Laboratories/Institutes including CDRI. In general, CSIR rules/regulations for selected candidates will be followed to the extent they are applicable.
For clarification please contact:
Academic Affairs Division
email : email@example.com
Last Date: 12th Oct., 2011
To Download Application Form CLICK HERE for M.Sc Candidates
To Download Application Form CLICK HERE for GPAT Candidates
FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE
See All Other Jobs in our Database