Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Post : Team Leader
• Prepare and report process performance metrics to the customer with the assistance of the Operations manager.
• Manage and resolve escalations and issues raised by customers and process specialists.
• Interact with internal and external stakeholders as and when necessary.
• Continuously improve understanding of business processes.
• Provide meaningful and timely resolutions to client queries.
• Ensure quality standards are adhered to and team SLAs are delivered.
Project / Process
• Ensure process deliverables are met.
• Acts as an SME for the team to Identify & resolve issues and document all process changes.
• Monitor & review first level processing.
• Process complex Transactions.
• Handle first level escalations from client.
• Identify and assess service improvement opportunities.
• Contribute to process improvement initiatives.
• Perform quality checks/audits to ensure data integrity, error free processing & identification of risks.
• Identify and report process changes.
• Adhere to the mandatory industry regulation and compliance requirements for the given process.
• Perform Audit, Foresee Risk and institutionalize necessary controls.
• Offer clients productivity/quality benefits through process improvement and efficiency enhancement.
• Monitor the research landscape and identify alternative and other data sources and mechanisms to collect data more efficiently and effectively.
• Continuously improve research techniques/approach to increase the depth of content coverage to add value to the database.
• Conduct pre/post publication checks as well as other relevant logical checks to ensure accuracy of the content published.
• Ensure reports/articles are created and updated based on latest and most relevant research and ideas.
• Ensure data and information is captured from all relevant websites, publications, thirdparty aggregators and database as well as country specific sources.
• Support the Team Manager in designing the research approach, collate information, and prepare the final research output in desired format and guide the team of Process Specialists on this task.
• Generate ideas on new products.
Provide work direction, guidance and mentorship to team members:
ensure accuracy of work done by team members, their ability to operate under deadlines and to work on multiple tasks
• Provide coaching to the team on quality aspects and the need for maintaining accuracy in all the deliverables.
• Mentor the team especially new joiners on best practices.
• Help team members organize time effectively to complete assigned tasks.
Actively participate and contribute to team initiatives
regular team meetings, presenting of thoughts, ideas, etc
• Coordinate with other teams and team members for work completion.
• Identify development needs and ensure training fulfillment for the team (to be tracked against the training plan) while encouraging team to actively participate in learning.
• Contribute to knowledge development by participating in and facilitating knowledge sharing sessions.
• Design and implement training programs based on results from quality checks.
• Actively engage in identifying crosstraining opportunities for self and team members and readily accept/encourage associates to accept new assignments.
• Provide constructive feedback to team on a regular basis and help them identify and fill gaps towards achieving their goals related to learning and career growth.
• Assist Team Managers in conducting performance appraisals for team members.
• Report to manager on performance status and any escalations.
• Manage team, take ownership of issues within the team and provide meaningful resolutions wherever necessary.
• Raise issues/concerns that affect the team/process with the SDM/Team Manager if unable to provide resolution.
• Groom self and team to support account growth.
• Allocate work and tasks to the team.
• Conduct team building activities to enhance motivation.
• Review team performance on process metrics and assist in internal/external client audits.
• Contribute to recruitment efforts in the team (measured through participation in screening and interviewing candidates).
• Identify development needs and ensure training fulfillment for the team (to be tracked against the training plan).
• Review VOC scores, provides feedback and recommend refresher training whenever necessary.
• Report to the manager on performance, status and any escalations.
• Provide resignations/absconder communication to Operations Manager.
• Manage attrition and absenteeism.
• Marketline MBA or an equivalent qualification with business knowledge.
• Medtrack / Citeline Graduate / Post Graduate degree in Life Sciences / Pharmacy / Medical sciences or equivalent.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience preferred
Qualification : Graduate / Post Graduate degree in Life Sciences / Pharmacy
Location : Gurgaon, Haryana
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 30th September, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database