Chameli Devi Institute of Pharmacy, Indore offer modern, innovative and integrated courses, supported by excellent staff and facilities with a fantastic student community at its heart. We seeks to foster its reputation for excellence in teaching, learning and research and for service to the intellectual, professional and educational needs of its staff and students, and of society beyond the Institute.
Post : Assistant Professor
No of Posts : 07 (Pharmaceutics-02, Pharmaceutical Chemistry-02 Pharmacology-02, Pharmacognosy-01)
Academics and Research
1. Basic degree in pharmacy (B.Pharm.).
2. Registration as a pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948, as amended from time to time, including any succeeding enactments. First Class Master’s Degree in appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy.
3. Fresher or Teaching, research or industrial experience in a reputed organization;
4. Papers presented at Conferences and / or in refereed journals
1. The college reserves the right not to fill-up the vacancy if the circumstances so warrant and to call only short-listed candidates for interview.
2. Interview dates will be informed to the short-listed candidates by mail and they will be called for online interview.
Experience : 0-2 years
Qualification : M.Pharm, B.Pharm
Location : Indore
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Applications/ Resume should be mailed to the Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Oct 10, 2020.
See All Other Jobs in our Database