Walk in interview for Research Associate at NIRRH
National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH), formerly known as Institute for Research in Reproduction is a premier research institute of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It is situated in the vicinity of a number of hospitals and research institutes in central Mumbai. Since its inception in 1970, it has been making vigorous efforts to improve the reproductive health of people through research, education and health care services.
Post : Research Associate
Title of project: “Search for a molecular marker capable of predicting ovarian response to FSH treatment in Indian women” funded by ICMR.
Stipend : Rs. 36,000/- + Rs.10,800/- HRA p.m.
Essential qualification : Ph.D. degree from recognized university in Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Life Sciences
Desirable : Research experience in the area of genomics/ proteomics with research publications in indexed journals.
Age Limit : 40 years (Relaxed upper age limit by two years in case of women candidate)
Duration : 14.03.2019
1. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates will be as per the government rules.
2. Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
6. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible.
7. A written test may be conducted on the same day before the interview, if the numbers of eligible candidate are more than 30 and above or as may be considered appropriate even with less number.
8. The Director and appointing authority has the right to accept/reject any application with assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
Candidates must bring along with them all the relevant documents in original and one set of attested photocopies of the same and one passport size recent colour photograph. Result awaited candidates are not eligible.
Walk-in-Interview on September 26, 2018 between 09:00 hrs. to 11:00 hrs
ICMR-National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health
Indian Council of Medical Research
Jehangir Merwanji Street, Parel, Mumbai 400012
See All Other Jobs in our Database