Vacancy for M.Pharm, M.Sc as R&D Manager at Unilever
Every day, around the world, people reach for Unilever products. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
Look in your fridge, or on the bathroom shelf, and you’re bound to see one of our well-known brands. We create, market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.
Post : Asst. R&D Manager
It is expected that the incumbent, during the course of his/her work, will need to deliver as:
Process Lead South Asia
- Process development and technology transfer - Understanding how process designs are implemented through specification, construction, commissioning, trials and training
- Supplier & 3rd party management - Assessing supplier & 3rd party manufacturing process capabilities.
- Process Safety - Ensuring processing R&D maintains compliance with Unilever and external standards
- Delivering recommendations on handling, processing and scale-up of new raw materials and formulations.
- Be the Process lead for capability development, SC support and smart process initiatives for south Asia skincare
Technical Project Leader
- Lead all technical elements of Skin Care Innovations with highest delivered quality, OTIF against all project brief requirements.
- Ensuring compliance to Internal Unilever protocols, External regulatory environment, while developing product solutions with respect to commitment to safety, environment, claim support, specification management etc.
- Understanding the consumer habits and needs as required by the Project team while articulating the needs of business
- Working with GDC teams to align on innovation plans and ensure smooth delivery of the projects
- In close co-ordination with the Processing and supply chain teams, develop manufacturing processes to scale the product manufacture from lab to pilot to main plant.
- Maintain effective and timely communication of project status with regional/ global partners.
- The person would need to make decisions through proper assessment of the risks, aligning stakeholders on key issues/concerns in order to ensure OTIF launches.
- Contribute pro-actively in identifying & supporting value improvement opportunities for Skin care portfolio of products.
For more info on next page...