Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas.
Post : Pharmacovigilance Associate
• RMP writing and coordination
• Drafting of responses to requests from regulatory agencies concerning RMP, as needed
• Providing support to Teva's Local PhV Offices for local RMP preparation and RMP-related questions
• Management of RMP related information in the RMP Trackwise system
• Cooperation with other TPC units and other groups within Teva Global Pharmacovigilance
• Providing support to regulatory affairs for activities in EU and world-wide
• Ensuring that all tasks are performed in line with relevant predefined procedures
• Supporting and/or performing other tasks assigned by the direct manager.
Qualifications : B.Pharm / M.Pharm
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Pharmacovigilance
End Date : 30th October, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database