Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited, KAPL Bengaluru is a Government of India Enterprise. Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited is a Joint Sector Company of Government of India with shareholding from Government of Karnataka through Karnataka State Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation KSIIDC. From a modest beginning in 1984, KAPL has grown exponentially in the areas of manufacturing and marketing of various life saving and essential drugs.
Post : Junior Executive - Production
No. of post : 1
Department : Ayush
Qualification : B.Pharma/B.A.M.S
Experience : Minimum 2 to 5 Years of Experience in relevant field.
Job Location : Dharwad
Salary Package : Monthly Gross Around Rs.41634/-
Roles and Responsibilities :
• The prime responsibility in this position would be to support the manufacturing operations with quality assurance practices.
• Planning and coordinating daily shop floor activities and managing the staff.
• Weekly and Monthly Production planning, preparing daily and monthly production reports, to fulfil the monthly targets.
• To ensure that the products are manufactured as per the GMP, to achieve consistent results and documentation accordingly.
• Responsible for QMS documentation, manufacturing records-preparation and review of BMR, BPR& SOP, Change Controls, CAPA, and Deviations Management.
• Imparting on the job and class room training to all subordinates, operators, Helpers and Housekeeping personnel on GMP issues, Sop’s, personnel hygiene, validation & Environmental controls.
The candidate working in Govt. Department / Public Sector Undertaking are required to forward their application through proper channel / produce No Objection Certificate.
Relaxation in eligibility criteria may be considered for the above post for exceptionally deserving candidates.
Interested candidates who fulfil the requirements may send their duly filled-in application as per the format [Application For Employment] available & along with the relevant testimonials to reach us on or before 20.11.2021 to Deputy General Manager – HRD.
Note : Candidates applying for the above post should write “Application for the post of…………………………” on the top of the envelope.
See All Other Jobs in our Database