Opportunity for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Analytical Researcher at Teva Pharmaceutical
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas.
Post : Analytical Researcher I
• To develop and validate bioanalytical methods.
• To prepare protocol, validation report and method SOP.
• To ensure that all the instruments/equipment used during project are calibrated.
• To ensure availability of approved validation protocol and method SOP before start of the project.
• To ensure that personnel(s) involved in the project are trained for protocol and/or method SOP.
• To co-ordinate with the team member for the smooth conduct of project.
• Technical conduct of the project as per the SOP’s, protocol and applicable GLP principles.
• To ensure availability of all resources before start of the project e.g. standard, plasma, materials etc.
Candidate Profile : MSc (Bioanalytical Sciences/ Bioanalytical/Analytical /Organic etc.) or MPharm.
Qualification : M.Pharm, M.Sc
Location : Navi Mumbai
Experience : 4-5 Yrs
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Analytical
End Date : 10th October, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database