Job for Pharmacy graduates at NIRT - salary Rs. 31000 pm
The National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis [Formerly Tuberculosis Research Centre (TRC)], a permanent institute under the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), is an internationally recognized institution for Tuberculosis (TB) research. It is a Supranational Reference Laboratory and a WHO Collaborating Centre for TB Research and Training. Recently, an International Centre for Excellence in Research (ICER) in collaboration with NIH was established at the Centre.
Post : Project Assistant (Research Assistant-Pharmacist)
Name of the Project : “BEAT study: Evaluation of the efficacy and safety of a combination regimen of Bedaquiline, Delamanid, Linezolid and Clofazimine in adults with Pre-extensive (PreXDR) and Extensively Drug-resistant pulmonary Tuberculosis(XDR-TB): Prospective cohort study.)
Place of posting : Vellore
No. of posts : 1 Post (UR-1`)
Age limit : Not exceeding 30 years
Emoluments : Consolidated salary Rs.31,000/- pm
Essential qualification : Graduate in Pharmacy / Pharmaceutical Science from a recognized university with three years work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in Pharmacy / Pharmaceutical Sciences
Nature of duties : Drug dispensing and drug accountability.
Duration : Initially for a period of six months
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES:
1. Bring the filled in application with one set of photocopy of qualification and experience and other testimonials.
2. Candidate should submit all certificates / testimonials in original for verification. Candidates who fail to bring the Original Certificates for written test / Interview will not be considered.
3. Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects) and Ex-Servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
4. Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
5. No-Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt./AB/PSU Servants only).
6. All posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The engagement may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
7. The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIRT/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
8. TA/DA will not be paid by NIRT for attending the written test/ interview.
9. The Director, ICMR-NIRT reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment or re-advertise the posts, without assigning any reasons thereof, no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
10. Any further information may be downloaded from ICMR-NIRT website which will be updated from time to time.
11. Date of Walk-in written test/Interview may be changed due to administrative reasons, hence, candidates are advised to check website before appearing for Walk-in written test/Interview.
Interested candidates fulfilling the required qualification may download the prescribed application form from the below link and walk-in on the date and time mentioned above to National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, 1 Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai 600 031 .The filled-in application along with self-attested copies of all credentials in support of educational qualifications, age, caste/community and affixing a colour passport size photograph on the application form should be carried with while reporting for walk-in. Original Certificates of all these credentials should also be carried with for verification.
The Director/Selection Committee has the right to accept / reject any application without assigning any reason thereof.
Canvassing and bringing pressure in any form for short listing, interview and employment will be a disqualification and barred from selection process.
Venue : National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031
Date of Walk-in-Written Test/Interview : 27.10.2020.(Tuesday)
Reporting Time : 9.00 AM TO 10.00 AM
See All Other Jobs in our Database