Work as Junior Regulatory Affairs Associate at PAREXEL | B.Pharm
PAREXEL has supported the Bio-Tech and Pharmaceutical industries in helping the development of new drugs and treatments on a global basis. As a leading global biopharmaceutical service provider, they supply knowledge-based contract research, medical communications and consulting services across a broad range of therapeutic areas to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. Post : Junior Regulatory Affairs Associate
• A Graduate degree in a relevant educational field - Life Science, Pharmacy, Scientific or Technical Discipline.
• 0 to 6 months experience with Pharmaceutical industry or CRO with general understanding of Regulatory Affairs.
• Students Passed out in year 2018 & 2019
• Good communication skills, quick learner and computer savvy.
• Willing to work preferably in EU shift i:e 12.30PM – 9.00 PM.
Job ID : 55657BR
Experience : 0 to 6 months experience
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Regulatory Affairs
End Date : 20th November, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database