Recruitment for Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Scientist at NIPER
1. Candidates of only Indian Nationality can apply for these posts.
2. Candidates should read carefully the requisite essential qualifications, age, experience criteria, etc., laid down in the advertisement before applying for the relevant post. Since all the applications will be screened on the basis of data submitted by the candidate in the “Online Application form”, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that candidates have furnished false or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected.
3. Application once submitted cannot be altered/ resubmitted, under any circumstances. Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data/ particulars entered by the candidate in the Online Application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully. Therefore, please keep all data/details ready before you start filling up the Application Online.
4. Candidates may apply on prescribed application form online from the NIPER-K Website. They can apply for more than one post provided, they fulfill the eligibility criteria. In such a case, the candidate has to apply for each post and Pay Application Fee separately. However, based on the number of candidates applying for different posts, the institute reserves the right to hold a written test and/or Interview for the various posts together or separately on a single or multiple days across various sessions as per suitability of the institute.
5. Incomplete online application or Hard copy of application or those without relevant supporting documents (self-attested copies of Date of birth/Degrees/Certificates/Mark sheets/Experience Certificates/documents, etc.) will be rejected.
6. Mere fulfillment of minimum qualifications and experience does not entitle any candidate to receive call letter.
7. The applicants serving in Govt./Semi-Govt./PSUs/Autonomous organization must send their hard copy of application (in the prescribed format) along with the relevant documents “Through Proper Channel”. Such candidates are required to send advance copies of their applications before the due date but their candidature shall only be considered if their applications are received through proper channel within 15 days of closing date of receipt of hard copy of applications.
8. Selection Committee reserves the rights to recommend higher initial pay and position to exceptionally qualified, experienced and deserving selected candidates as per Govt. of India rules.
9. Protection of pay will be given as per Govt. rules.
10. Skype interviews can be arranged for overseas candidates.
11. No TA/DA and accommodation shall be provided for attending the written test/skill test/interview.
12. The maximum age limit and eligibility conditions shall be reckoned for all the posts (Teaching and Non-Teaching) as on the last date for submission of online applications i.e., on 10/10/2019 and the experience for Teaching post will be considered from the date of completion of Master Degree to the last date of online application, i.e., 10/10/2019 by excluding the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D. (copies of documents for date of registration and date of completion of Ph.D. must be enclosed, In case if the candidate is unable to submit the proof for date of registration, post Ph.D experience will only be considered).
13. Appointments under Direct Recruitment are regular in nature with a probation period of 1 (One) year for the posts T-01 to T-06 and NT-01 and 2 (Two) years for the posts NT-02 to NT-08 and the same shall be confirmed depending upon satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
13a. Applicants under deputation will be considered for permanent absorption on completion of deputation period as per rules subject to satisfactory service.
14. An Application Fee of Rs.1000/-(Rupees one thousand only) for both Teaching and Group-A officers (from Pay level 10 and above), Rs 500/- for other non-teaching posts has to be paid through NEFT/IMPS/bank transfer to the following account
Name of the Bank – Canara Bank
Branch – Saltlake City Branch
Name : NIPER KOLKATA S.B. Account Number – 0980101024740
IFSC – CNRB0002549
The payment details has to be entered in the online application.
The fee once paid will not be refunded or re-adjusted under any circumstances. No fee is required for SC/ST, PwD category of candidate. Candidate during submission of online Application, a PDF will be generated with the completed form.
14a. Application fee is not necessary for applying on deputation.
15. For the posts of T-01 to T-06, NT-01 and NT-02 the mode of recruitment is by either Direct Recruitment or on Deputation basis and for the posts NT-03 to NT-08 the mode of recruitment is only on Direct Recruitment.
16. Mode of Selection: The selection process for Teaching posts consists of two phases (a) Seminar Presentation (b) Interview. The shortlisted candidates will be invited to give seminar presentation before a duly constituted Committee. Only the candidates recommended by the Committee based on their performance in the seminar presentation shall attend the Interview before the Selection Panel. Candidates are advised to visit the Website niperkolkata.edu.in regularly. No separate call letter will be sent. Email communication will only be sent. For non-Teaching posts, selection process is based on the performance in the Interview before the duly constituted committee for the post NT-01 to NT-07 and for the post NT-08 is based on entrance skill test (Skill test will be conducted for proficiency in Type writing in English, 40 w.p.m). Candidates selected in skill test will be called for personal interview.
17. A Candidate’s admission to the Written Test/Interview and subsequent process is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally declared by the NIPER-K. The NIPER-K would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/Certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in the NIPER-K, their services are liable to be summarily terminated.
18. The institute reserves the right to:
(a) Withdraw the advertisement either partly or wholly at any time without assigning any reason to this effect
(b) Fill or not to fill up some or all the posts advertised for any reasons whatsoever
(c) Increase/Decrease the number of posts without giving any reason.
(d) Any addition/deletion and changes in matter of terms and conditions given in this notification of recruitment
(e) Hold written test, Skill/Trade test, Presentation and/or Interview for selection, whenever circumstances so warrant.
19. Applicants are advised to mention their correct and active email id in the application, as all the correspondence like issuance of call letter or any other information will be communicated through email only.
20. Intimations will be sent only by E-mail as per the details mentioned in the Application form.
21. In case of any corrigendum/addendum pertaining to this advertisement, the same shall be published in the Institute’s website only. Accordingly, all applicants in their own interests are advised to regularly visit the Institute’s Website.
22. Guidelines relating to recruitment rules shall be followed as per NIPER Act, 1998 as amended from time to time.
23. No person shall be recruited unless he/she in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect that is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his/her official duties. Before candidates recruited directly are finally approved for appointment to the institute, he/she shall be required to produce a medical certificate of physical fitness from whom the appointing authority specifies.
24. After joining the service of the Institute, the persons will have to abide by the Rules, Regulations, Ordinances, Statutes and Act of the Institute applicable from time to time. He / She may be assigned any duty within or outside the Institute depending upon the exigency of the work.
25. Candidates’ who have obtained degrees/diplomas/certificates for various courses from any Institution declared fake / derecognized by the UGC/AICTE/PCI shall not be eligible for being considered for recruitment to the post advertised.
26. In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this Advertisement other than English, the English version available on the NIPER-K Website shall prevail.
27. Any dispute arising out of this Advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Kolkata only.
28. The following subjects are considered under Pharmaceutical Sciences Category:
Medicinal Chemistry; Pharmaceutical Analysis; Pharmacology & Toxicology; Pharmaceutics; Regulatory Toxicology; Pharmacy Practice; Clinical Pharmacy; Hospital Pharmacy; Industrial Pharmacy; Pharmaceutical Technology (Formulation); Pharmaceutical Technology (Process Chemistry); Pharmacoinformatics; Pharmacognosy; Pharmaceutical Chemistry; Community Pharmacy; Pharmaceutical Biotechnology.
29. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION OF THE CANDIDATURE.
30. Relaxation in Age Limit shall be as per the Govt. of India rules only
OBC : 3 Years against reserved posts for OBC only.
Departmental Candidates : Relaxable up to 5 years as per the norms for the appointments by Direct Recruitment.
Where there are no posts under reserved categories, such candidates can apply against unreserved posts; provided they meet all the norms prescribed for unreserved category.
31. Candidates shall have to produce original testimonials at the time of interview, failing which they will not be allowed for the interview. The original Certificates/Degrees, etc., of the candidate(s) are subject to verification before joining, in case of selection.
32. The institute will NOT be responsible for non-receipt of application (s) within stipulated period due to any postal delay/loss of application/document sent in transit. Late receipt of applications may not be considered. However competent authority reserves the right to condone the delay due to unforeseen circumstances.
33. Only shortlisted candidates called for interview / written test / skill test. The Director / Screening Committee reserves the right to shortlist the candidates on the basis of educational qualification / experience / papers published.
(a) The candidates are required to apply ONLINE only from 10:00 AM on 11.09.2019 to 10.10.2019 upto 06.00 PM.
(b) For submission of application through ONLINE MODE.
(c) The print out of the ONLINE completed and duly signed and photograph pasted application and all relevant educational and experience certificates duly self-attested must reach the Institute on or before 22.10.2019 upto 04.00 PM by Registered/Speed Post/Courier. The envelope, containing complete application, should be super-scribed as “Application for the post of ” and must be sent to
The Registrar I/C,
168 Maniktala Main Road,
Adjacent to Bengal Chemicals,
Near Maniktala Bus Depot,
Kolkata 700054, West Bengal.
(d) The Applications will also be accepted in person from 11AM to 4PM on all working days upto 22.10.2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database