Applications are invited for Principal Scientist at THSTI
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Appointment will be made on yearly contract basis for a period of three years (extendable to five years) with an initial probation period of six months that may be extended at the discretion of the competent authority.
2. All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
3. The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
4. Persons working in Govt. / PSUs / autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or produce a relevant ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interview/ written test/ skill test.
5. Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates: 1. By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. 2. By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities. 3. For Persons with Disabilities (PwD) falling under the following categories: (i) UR - 10 years , ii) OBC - 13 years (iii) SC/ST - 15 years 4. For Ex-servicemen upto the extent of service rendered in defence forces (Army, Navy & Air force) plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months attested service. 5. Relaxation of 5 years will also be permissible to those who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 01/01/1980 to 31 /12/1989 subject to production of relevant certificate from concerned authority. 6. Age is relaxable for Government servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time to time. 7. There is no upper age limit for the employees who are working for THSTI.
6. The closing date of online application will be the CRUCIAL DATE for determining eligibility with regard to age, essential qualification etc.
7. One candidate can apply for only one position.
8. The positions advertised will be filled only if suitable candidates are identified.
9. Outstation SC/ST/ PwD candidates called for the interview/skill test/ interview will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per Govt. of India rules on production of the proof of the same.
10. All results will be published on our website and all communications will be only through email.
11. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
e) Procedure for filling online application:
a) Before filling up the online application, keep the following documents handy:
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature. (only jpeg/jpg/png format)
ii) A comprehensive CV (PDF format only) containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience/distinctions etc.
iii) The documents in support of educational qualification and experience (PDF format only) as mentioned below:
• Matriculation Mark sheet
• Intermediate Mark sheet
• Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
• Post-Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
• Ph.D/MD or equivalent degree
• Relevant experience certificates
• Caste/Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable
• List of Publications (if any)
• List of patents (if any)
• Project Proposal (not exceeding 1000 words)
(The candidate is required to identify the area of expertise from the specific relevant experience under the domain areas mentioned in para (c) explaining in maximum 1000 words how they will be able to contribute to the domain area towards this project).
iv) Application fee is to be deposited online as per details given below:
Unreserved candidates/EWS : 500
SC/ST/OBC/Women/PWD : Nil
After submitting the application, you will be automatically redirected to the dashboard wherein you will be required to click on “Pay Online” button in order to proceed for payment.
• The payment can be made by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/UPI.
• Once payment is made, no correction/modification is possible.
• Candidates are requested to keep a copy of provisional receipt for future reference.
• Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
b) The eligible and interested candidates may apply online at the Institute’s website thsti.res.in/career. Applications through any other mode will not be accepted.
c) On successful submission of your application, an auto-generated email containing the reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
d) Candidates are required to keep a printout of the online application form by using the print button on the dashboard for future reference.
e) Candidates must ensure that he/she fulfils all eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement. If it is found that he/she does not fulfil the stipulated criteria, the candidature will be cancelled.
f) Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
g) Candidates are requested to use Google Chrome internet browser for best results in submission of online application.
h) In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send e-mail to email@example.com .
f) Check the following before submitting the application:
To ensure that your application is not rejected, confirm the following:
(i) You fulfill the educational qualification and age criteria provided for each position.
(ii) You fulfill the relevant experience as specified under para (c).
(iii) You have enclosed experience certificates to prove that you have experience mentioned under para (c).
(iv) Project proposal is attached and does not exceed 1000 words limit.
(v) You fulfill all conditions specified for filling up of online application.
In case of non-fulfillment of any of the above requirements, the application will be rejected.
Publication of advertisement on website : 30 September 2019
Last date for receipt of online application : 21 October 2019
Display of shortlisted candidates for written test/skill test/interview : 25 October 2019
Date of written test/skill test/interview : 11, 12 & 13 November
See All Other Jobs in our Database