Job Openings for Pharmacy graduates at State AIDS Control Society | Government Jobs
The Kerala State AIDS Control Society (KSACS), plays a pivotal role in the state’s strategy in combating the HIV/AIDS epidemic. It is an autonomous society registered under the Charitable Societies Act, with its members drawn from all key government departments to ensure greater flexibility and more effective programme management. Its work is supervised by a Governing body, chaired by the Chief Secretary of the state, and which includes as members Secretaries of various government departments like Health, Social Welfare, Finance, Education, and Project Director of KSACS, Director of Health Services, Director of Medical Education, State Drugs Controller and Inspector General of Police (Law & Order).
Post : Assistant Director (CST)
Category No. : 09/2018
Consolidated pay of : Rs 25,000/-
Qualification & Experience : University degree in Medicine or Nursing or pharmacy /Masters in Public Health or Health Management or Social Work or in any other relevant field with minimum 3years of experience in Health sector.
Vacancy at : Thiruvananthapuram (HO)
Duties & Responsibilities
1. To undertake regular visits to service delivery points (share sites visited with JD CST to avoid duplication for assessment of:
• Facilities providing ART and HIV/AIDS care,
• Laboratories for CD4 testing including supply of CD4 kits.
2. To assist JD (CST) in conducting regular review meetings of ART centre and State Grievances Redressal Committee (SGRC) meetings.
3. To compile the monthly drug summary sheets from all the ART centres and help JD CST in analyzing the same.
4. Focal point for supply and utilization of ARV drugs, relocations and monitoring of stocks of ARV drugs and coordination with NACO to avoid any drug stock outs or expiry of ARV drugs
5. Monitor procurement, supply and availability of OI and PEP drugs.
6. Responsible for coordinating for training of all categories of health care providers.
7. Any other duty assigned by JD CST or DD CST 8. AD CST will work under guidance of JD CST. In the States where there is no JD or DD CST, AD CST will be the in charge of CST
Age Limit : The maximum age limit of contractual post is 60 years as on 31.03.2019.
1. Application form can be downloaded from the web site www.ksacs.kerala.gov.in .
2. Application in the prescribed format along with attested copies of relevant certificates showing qualification and experience may be sent by post. The Application without signature will be summarily rejected.
3. Separate applications may be send for more than one position.
4. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
5. The selection process will be based on academic qualification and experience and may also include written test/skill test (wherever required), interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants. Selection process will be held at Trivandrum.
6. Kerala State AIDS Control Society reserves the right to cancel this notification and/or to limit the appointment to certain area.
7. In case of false or insufficient information/lack of proof to ascertain the eligibility of the applicant, their candidature will summarily be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
8. Documents to prove Qualification, Age, Experience etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Only duly signed bio data will be considered.
10. Contract will be initially for a period of one year which may be extended further at the discretion of the Kerala State AIDS Control Society. Application may be sent to “The Project Director, Kerala State AIDS Control Society, Red Cross Road, Thiruvananthapuram-695035. The envelope should be super scribed with the name of the post for which application is being made. Other applications will be rejected.
11. Last date of receiving applications is 15/11/2018. Applications received after 5 pm on 15/11/2018 will be summarily rejected.
Kerala State AIDS Control Society
Red Cross Road, Thiruvananthapuram-695035
See All Other Jobs in our Database