Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Training & Learning Operational Expert
• Compliantly manage the in-scope training matrix
• Define system set-up and coordinate appropriate learning management system maintenance for all in-scope training requirements (courses, curricula, assignments, etc) with the LMS administrators.
• Provide support and specific advice in the implementation of various Learning processes (i.e: learning nomination process, staff orientation and integration process, employee surveys) for a predefined population in close cooperation with the respective program owner.
• Track and handle existing vendor contracts in collaboration with GP Strategies.
• Independently manage program logistics of e.g. Learning and capability building programs.
• Act as LMS (UP4Growth) super-user, provide training and advice to users from and line, drive data integrity and manage reporting needs.
• Provide relevant and accurate reports on training effectiveness, in conjunction with the functional training team.
• Identify opportunities where automation can drive benefits and efficiencies for the business.
• 3-5 years experience in Pharma / Manufacturing sector in an analytical lab in a GMP environment/equivalent.
• Compliantly manage the in-scope training matrix. Define system setup and coordinate appropriate learning management.
• System maintenance for all in-scope training requirements (courses, curricula, assignments, etc) with the LMS administrators.
• Manage all in-scope reporting requirements.
Experience : 3-5 years
Qualification : B.Pharm / M. Pharm / M.Sc.
Location : Hyderabad, AP
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Human Resources
End Date : 30th November, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database