Opportunity for M.Pharm, B.Pharm as Junior Data Analyst at Cognizant
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Post : Junior Data Analyst
• Minimal Customer interaction under guidance.
• Understands Domain Process/sub process, functions, terminologies (such as SOP, QC checklists).
• For PV/Complaints Management Individuals in this role perform data entry of data received from Source documents into the respective Clinical/Safety database While peroforming this activity the associate is responsible for meeting turnaround times and accuracy.
CODING:(same as PE)
• Perform coding activities on the assigned project with timelines and efficiency.
• Import uncoded terms in database and export coded medical terms from coding platform.
• Query Management.
• Create “New Term Request” and prioritize.
• Perform Dictionary upversioning activity as and when required.
• Limited to study conduct activities.
• Data review and Query management is done with assistance.
• Limited email conversations with Client.
• Every activity requires Peer QC by supervisor or allocated seniors.
• NO INVOLVEMENT in Set Up and Migration activities.
• Limited involvement of data pad locking activities during timelines of DataBase locks.
Project / Process:
• Attempts Complex problems (procedures/processes) and refers to Supervisor/Line Manager in rare cases.
• Handle first level processing of transactions.
• Adhere to quality requirements, achieve targets/volumes in given TAT(Turn around time).
• Proactively identify issues.
• Contribute to process improvement initiatives.
• Identify and report process changes.
• Adhere to the mandatory industry regulation and compliance requirements for the given process.
• Update Process documentation as appropriate for the process under guidance.
• Participate in knowledge transfer.
• Adhere to org hygiene and compliance needs in terms of.
a. Personal Utilization & Time sheet submission.
b. Personal and new hire Assimilation.
d. Team Initiatives.
• Collate team performance metrics.
• Manage break schedule/transport logistics for the team in the absence of his/her supervisor.
Graduate / Post Graduate/ Doctorate degree in life sciences / Pharmacy / Medical sciences / Registered Nurse
Qualification : M.Pharm / B.Pharm, Ph.D, B.Sc, B.Pharm
Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Job ID: 00039341572
End Date : 10th November, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database