Job for Assistant Professor at Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Pharmacy
Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Pharmacy (MGIP) was established in 2008. The Institute is approved by PCI, AICTE and affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow. It is offering Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) and Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm). MGIP is committed to provide world class education with specialized and experienced faculty members along with state-of-the-art facilities, including a modern practice lab that allows students to gain real-time experience in a functioning pharmacy.
Post : Assistant Professor
No of posts : 04 (Pharmaceutical Chemistry-02, Pharmaceutics-01, Pharmacognosy-01)
Teaching, Documentation, Laboratory-work
1. A basic degree in pharmacy (B. Pharm.)
2. Registration as a pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948, as amended from time to time, including any succeeding enactments.
3. First Class Master’s Degree in appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy.
1. Teaching, research industrial and / or professional experience in a reputed organization; and
2. Papers presented at Conferences and/ or in refereed journals.
GOOD TEACHING AND GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS
As the primary function, the faculty member serves as a catalyst in the learning process by keeping current in the chosen field, presenting course content in an organized and motivating manner, and responding to students as distinct individuals with varied interests, needs and abilities.
Experience : 0-3 years
Qualification : M.Pharm
Location : Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh (India)
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Teaching
End Date : 20th November, 2020
Send your Resume at : email@example.com
Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Pharmacy
See All Other Jobs in our Database