Work as Allergy Science Associate at Merck Limited | B.Pharm, B.Sc
Merck Limited (formerly E. Merck Limited) was set up in India as the first Merck subsidiary in Asia in 1967. The Company operates both its Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals businesses in the country. Merck was also the first Merck Group Company to go public in the year 1981. The Merck Group now holds 51% of the share capital in Merck Limited, while the remaining 49% is traded on the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. and National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. Merck Specialities Pvt. Ltd., the wholly owned Indian subsidiary of Merck KGaA, was incorporated in 2005.
Post : ASA
- Responsible for scientific selling and concept establishment for the use of therapy in doctor’s clinical practice.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales targets through the direct sales channel
- Focusing on growing and developing existing customers, together with generating new business
- Promoting in line with Sales Action Plan of the Brand(s) with maximum impact to achieve the Sales Goals and Customer Satisfaction.
- Achieve sales targets and company objectives as defined by your immediate manager and Business unit Head
- Play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new customers
- Continually meet, according to set guidelines, with targeted customers to maintain current understanding of their needs and expectations to proactively influence customer-buying decisions
- Key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions
- To implement all marketing campaigns with businesses and monitoring progress and evaluating benefit
- To act as the day to day manager and central point of contact for the doctors in the territory, ensuring the strategy is fully implemented and partnership well serviced.
- Build customer acquisition, retention, advocacy and loyalty
- To prepare presentations, proposals, plans, contact reports as necessary and Complete administrative requirements and comply with guidelines and policies as set forth by the company as a whole
- Attend meetings and training sessions and keep knowledge level up to standard
- Complete all company administration and reports within guidelines and time scales specified to ensure a high standard of management information
- B.Pharmacy / B.Sc graduate with 3-4 years experience in Specialty / Therapeutic Area. MBA candidate will have added advantage.
- Preference will be given to Super Specialty Area such as Vaccines, Allergy and Immunology products, Rheumatology, Oncology, Respiratory etc
- Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success
- Strong account management and relationship building skills
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level
- Highly self-motivated
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills.
- Fluent in scientific communications
- Understanding of scientific terminology
- Commercially astute, with strong organisational and prioritising skills, and the ability to succeed in a highly results-driven environment.
- Computer literate with Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Internet.
- Good team player
- Ability to use databases for recording and reporting
- Ability to network with, and influence, senior people both internally and externally in order to achieve a pre-defined outcome
- All round standards of professionalism and integrity.
- Willingness to travel
Experience : 3-4 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc
Location : Nagpur, Maharashtra
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Sales
End Date : 15th December, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database