Springer Nature opens the doors to discovery for researchers, educators, clinicians and other professionals. Every day, around the globe, our imprints, books, journals, platforms and technology solutions reach millions of people. For over 175 years our brands and imprints have been a trusted source of knowledge to these communities and today, more than ever, we see it as our responsibility to ensure that fundamental knowledge can be found, verified, understood and used by our communities – enabling them to improve outcomes, make progress, and benefit the generations that follow.
Post : Scientific and Medical Writer - Drugs 1 (42205)
• Identify key data from the source and accurately enter information into predefined fields/tables
• Create/update drug profiles giving details of each clinical study/drug development program including key dates, status, phase, design, location, patient segment, endpoints, subject characteristics, treatments, and results as well as a timeline of key trial events, etc.
• Consolidate information from multiple sources like studies published in leading medical journals, posted on trial registry websites, information from media releases, etc.
• Write accurate and concise summaries that capture the key elements from published reports/updates
• Ensure compliance with Company SOPs
• Provide guidance to less experienced team members.
• Perform additional tasks as assigned by team lead/manager
• Sound knowledge of Clinical research, Regulatory Guidelines, Drug Development and Drug approval process
• Hands-on experience of database
• Good command over written and spoken English
• Good interpretation and analytical skills
• Team player
Experience : 0 to 1.5 Years+ experience in the Life Science domain.
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc. (Biotechnology, Lifesciences), Ph.D (Pharma/ Lifesciences), Pharm. D
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 20th June, 2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database